Happy birthday, GJ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday, GJ!

May our Lord bless you mightily today, and in all that lies ahead of you.

We love you!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

I baked you a cake.

Then I ate it.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Happy Birthday Grandpa Jed! May you have many happy returns.
      3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Thank you. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers. I love you all as well. I never had any idea I could come to love people I never even met in person, but . . . .

I return I wish all of you with grand children a happy Grand Parents Day. I don't know if this is even a thing outside the US, but you get the greeting as well moss.
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          Thank you. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers. I love you all as well. I never had any idea I could come to love people I never even met in person, but . . . .

I return I wish all of you with grand children a happy Grand Parents Day. I don't know if this is even a thing outside the US, but you get the greeting as well moss.
          We're so glad that we've come to know you through this medium. And even gladder to know we will get to meet you one day in person.

Thank you, Jed, and grandparent-ly greetings to you, too.
          Last edited by mossrose; 05-17-2022, 09:34 PM.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Jed!
            I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              I baked you a cake.

Then I ate it.
              I did the same with bacon, but it didn't even make it outta the kitchen

Happy birthday to tweb's Grandpa.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy birthday!
                  Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Happy birthday, Jed. You may have my share of bacon.
                    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Happy birthday grampa Jed
                      Happy birthday to ya
                      To make your birthday much more fun
                      I'll eat some bacon for ya!

Crispy bacon, that is, like we used to get before the war!
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                        Happy birthday, Jed. You may have my share of bacon.
                        The singular naughty swine has offered himself up for bacon!

celebrate.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          The singular naughty swine has offered himself up for bacon!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30821[/ATTACH]
                          You seem to have skipped a couple words in my post when reading it.
                          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I thank you all.
                            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

happy belated birthday Jed!

Comment