Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Time To Smear Kavanaugh's Good Name...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
    I explained further at #209.
    You referred to him as a rapist, and couldn't man up and admit to that.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      I'm afraid I'll miss that moment when she spontaneously combusts into a pile of ashes.
      She actually did that on election night, but somehow she came back to life...
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
        Suppose this were a janitor at your local primary school, and someone reputable accuses him of kiddie fiddling. Do you send death threats to the accuser?
        Um.... would they be doing this DECADES after the fact, with a major political axe to grind, after DECADES of silence, and not even be able to name the school where this allegedly happened?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
          She actually did that on election night, but somehow she came back to life...

Comment

Why isn't his categorical denial totally credible?
            Because he's a man, and we all know that men are pigs. Unless they're liberals, and then their accusers are nothing but nuts and sluts who you can find by dragging a $100 bill through a trailer park.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Why isn't his categorical denial totally credible?
              You seem to have missed the wannabe brewer's sarcasm.
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                You seem to have missed the wannabe brewer's sarcasm.
                oops...
                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

• These freaking hypocrites:

EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE’: ELLISON ACCUSER POSTS DOCTOR’S REPORT NAMING CONGRESSMAN AS ALLEGED ABUSER

The ex-girlfriend accusing Democratic Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison of domestic abuse told her doctor in 2017 about alleged “emotional and physical abuse” from Ellison, according to a document the woman published Wednesday.

Karen Monahan’s account in the doctor’s report is consistent with what she has been saying publicly since August: that Ellison was emotionally and physically abusive to her while the two were dating

The Democratic Party has maintained its support for Ellison’s attorney general campaign despite the allegations. DNC Chair Tom Perez previously said the committee was “reviewing” the allegations.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/19/k...ellison-abuse/

The woman who accused Minnesota Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison of domestic abuse said on Monday that Democrats don’t believe her story and threatened to isolate her over the allegations.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...her-story.html
                  Last edited by seer; 09-19-2018, 02:55 PM.

Comment

CP, really you have to change your avatar. I throw up a little in my mouth every time I see her...
                    Do you want him to use the other one he wanted to use?

Well? Do you?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31206[/ATTACH]

Well? Do you?
                      NO!

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31206[/ATTACH]

Well? Do you?
                        Or maybe the one from this classic video?

Comment

Or maybe the one from this classic video?

And we wonder why Bill cheated!

Comment

Oh, this is RICH!!!!

Hillary: Kavanaugh’s Accuser Deserves ‘the Benefit of the Doubt’

But when it was her husband who was actually being unfaithful....

According to journalist Michael Isikoff, the Clinton campaign in 1992 spent $100,000 on private-detective work related to women. The approach, when rumors first popped up, was to get affidavits from women denying affairs — the reflex of most women is to avoid exposure — and, failing that, to use any discrediting tool at hand.

Hillary was fully on board. When a rock groupie told Penthouse in late 1991 that a state trooper approached her on Gov. Clinton’s behalf, Hillary said “we have to destroy her story.”

source
                            Let's not forget how early on during the 2016 campaign Hillary quietly removed her quote about how all sexual-assault survivors “have the right to be believed” from the top of one of her website pages.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

FF you still called him a rapist!
                              I know what I said and I really, really, really did not say he was a rapist. I was talking about what the GOP are apparently willing to overlook in order to change the SCOTUS to the KCOTUS.
                              “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                              “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                              “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

And we wonder why Bill cheated!
                                OTOH, Trump never had any excuse

Comment