Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Time To Smear Kavanaugh's Good Name...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    That was rhetorical, right?
    Benefit of the doubt?
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

That was rhetorical, right?
      Rhetorical questions are them what Ms Magillicutty used to ask in class, and when we tried to answer, she'd thwup us with a ruler?

I remember the thwuppin you got when she asked "Do I LOOK stupid", and you were kind enough to attempt to answer her question.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Rhetorical questions are them what Ms Magillicutty used to ask in class, and when we tried to answer, she'd thwup us with a ruler?

I remember the thwuppin you got when she asked "Do I LOOK stupid", and you were kind enough to attempt to answer her question.
        Or when she told you "Don't get smart with me" and you responded "but ain't that wat we're supposed to be learnifying to do?"

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
          How could Jimmy get the conversation so wrong?
          To be fair, Kavanaugh did say more or less the words Jimmy claims he said. It just doesn't mean what Jimmy claims it means. The point, obviously, is that the people who were claimed to be witnesses denied the accusations, which is a definitive point in Kavanaugh's favor.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• And now this from Ford's friend, Leland Keyser, who Ford claimed as a witness:

“I don’t have any confidence in the story. Those facts together I don’t recollect, and it just didn’t make any sense.

“It would be impossible for me to be the only girl at a get-together with three guys, have her leave, and then not figure out how she’s getting home. I just really didn’t have confidence in the story."

She also says she was pressured by Ford's friends and threatened with a "smear campaign" if she didn't support Ford's lies.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...vanaugh-story/

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              And now this from Ford's friend, Leland Keyser, who Ford claimed as a witness:

“I don’t have any confidence in the story. Those facts together I don’t recollect, and it just didn’t make any sense.

“It would be impossible for me to be the only girl at a get-together with three guys, have her leave, and then not figure out how she’s getting home. I just really didn’t have confidence in the story."

She also says she was pressured by Ford's friends and threatened with a "smear campaign" if she didn't support Ford's lies.

But, Kavanaugh was a BAD buy, so all this is completely justified!
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                I hate to break it to you Jimmy, but there’s no evidence that happened and there was no lying to Congress. Dang, you really are brainwashed by your democrat masters, huh?
                Hate to break it to you Lilpix, but there were plenty of witnesses who came forward and tried to give testimony but were ignored by the FBI who didn't do the investigation they were obliged to do, not only didn't do it, but ignored the witnesses that tried to be interviewed.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                  Hate to break it to you Lilpix, but there were plenty of witnesses who came forward and tried to give testimony but were ignored by the FBI who didn't do the investigation they were obliged to do, not only didn't do it, but ignored the witnesses that tried to be interviewed.
                  That's why Kavanaugh is sitting in jail as we speak.

Jimmy, the entire liberal media was doing their very best to find something to get him with, and they failed. They had to backtrack on so much fake news it wasn't funny.

Comment

That's why Kavanaugh is sitting in jail as we speak.

Jimmy, the entire liberal media was doing their very best to find something to get him with, and they failed. They had to backtrack on so much fake news it wasn't funny.
                    You wouldn't know fake news if it hit you in the face, CP. That's why you continue to support the biggest purveyor of fake news ever. You are going to find out one day though, lets just hope that you and the rest of the dunderheads falling for it open your eyes before this con man crook is allowed do to much more damage the country and democracy. I don't have a lot of faith in most of you, but I have been surprised by a few.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      And now this from Ford's friend, Leland Keyser, who Ford claimed as a witness:

It has not been a good week or so for Ford what with it coming out that her family not believing her, her attorney saying that Ford coming forth was politically motivated and now her close friend saying she doesn't believe her either.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

And yet, the NYT missed them. Getting your claims from your talking points web site again?
                        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• The way I am seeing it, the left (which includes the MSM and the democrats in congress and in other positions of power) will do anything, ANYTHING, lie, steal, cheat, to invalidate the last election and remove Trump and anything Trump has accomplished. They have gone completely off the rails. They are becoming an actual enemy of democracy and the constitution.

They are the worst sore losers in history.

Comment

You wouldn't know fake news if it hit you in the face, CP.
                            Says NAMBLA boy who gets everything he knows from the LiberalTalkingPointsForDummies.

That's why you continue to support the biggest purveyor of fake news ever.
                            And a liar, at that. You have got to be one of the most dishonest and disingenuous posters Tweb has ever had.

Comment

It has not been a good week or so for Ford what with it coming out that her family not believing her, her attorney saying that Ford coming forth was politically motivated and now her close friend saying she doesn't believe her either.
                              All of this was pretty obvious to some of us from the beginning... I wonder if those who enthusiastically supported her narrative can admit now that they were deceived.

Comment

I wonder if those who enthusiastically supported her narrative can admit now that they were deceived.
                                I wouldn't count on it.

Comment