Page 265 of 273 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 2730

Thread: Time To Smear Kavanaugh's Good Name...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    It seems a new accuser has crawled out of the woodwork...

From the New York Times:

We also uncovered a previously unreported story about Mr. Kavanaugh in his freshman year that echoes Ms. [Deborah] Ramirezís allegation. A classmate, Max Stier, saw Mr. Kavanaugh with his pants down at a different drunken dorm party, where friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student. Mr. Stier, who runs a nonprofit organization in Washington, notified senators and the F.B.I. about this account, but the F.B.I. did not investigate and Mr. Stier has declined to discuss it publicly. (We corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with Mr. Stier.)

But then a book from the very same authors who wrote the hit piece claim that the supposed "victim" has no memory of this alleged incident.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...call-incident/
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    It seems a new accuser has crawled out of the woodwork...

From the New York Times:

We also uncovered a previously unreported story about Mr. Kavanaugh in his freshman year that echoes Ms. [Deborah] Ramirezís allegation. A classmate, Max Stier, saw Mr. Kavanaugh with his pants down at a different drunken dorm party, where friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student. Mr. Stier, who runs a nonprofit organization in Washington, notified senators and the F.B.I. about this account, but the F.B.I. did not investigate and Mr. Stier has declined to discuss it publicly. (We corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with Mr. Stier.)

But then a book from the very same authors who wrote the hit piece claim that the supposed "victim" has no memory of this alleged incident.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...call-incident/

This didn't take long:

Democrats want Brett Kavanaugh impeached over newest sexual misconduct allegations

https://www.theblaze.com/news/democr...ual-misconduct
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    This didn't take long:

Democrats want Brett Kavanaugh impeached over newest sexual misconduct allegations

https://www.theblaze.com/news/democr...ual-misconduct
    Guys, don't be so foolish. Kavanaugh basically admitted that the event at the house party happened when answering a reublican Senators question at the nomination hearing. He simply asked Kavanaugh if he was guilty of the charges and Kavanaugh replied that "even the witnesses in the room denied it." Witnesses in the room? What witnesses? what room? I thought the girl in question wasn't even at the house, that he wasn't in any room with a girl and witnesses. I know you see him as part of the tribe, but that doesn't mean you have to make yourselves look dumb. It happened, and apparently, as is coming out now because the FBI at the time never followed through with the background investigation they were asked to do, the guy was a drunk and a perv.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimLamebrain View Post
    Guys, don't be so foolish. Kavanaugh basically admitted that the event at the house party happened when answering a reublican Senators question at the nomination hearing. He simply asked Kavanaugh if he was guilty of the charges and Kavanaugh replied that "even the witnesses in the room denied it." Witnesses in the room? What witnesses? what room? I thought the girl in question wasn't even at the house, that he wasn't in any room with a girl and witnesses. I know you see him as part of the tribe, but that doesn't mean you have to make yourselves look dumb. It happened, and apparently, as is coming out now because the FBI at the time never followed through with the background investigation they were asked to do, the guy was a drunk and a perv.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Don't laugh -it's some of his better work.

Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Jimmy put "even the witnesses in the room denied it" in quotes, implying it was a direct quote from Kavanaugh, but when I plugged that phrase into a search engine, no results were found. I'd love to know where Jimmy is getting this from.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Jimmy put "even the witnesses in the room denied it" in quotes, implying it was a direct quote from Kavanaugh, but when I plugged that phrase into a search engine, no results were found. I'd love to know where Jimmy is getting this from.
    I got straight from the nomination hearings, which apparently you didn't watch.
    Last edited by JimL; 09-15-2019 at 05:52 PM.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    You're not expecting to actually man up and provide the actual quote, are you?
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Itís too bad that being a drunk and a perv isnít illegal.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    I got straight from the nomination hearings, which apparently you didn't watch.
    And once again little jimmy pretends to have watched/read something that he hasn't as evidenced by his bizarre description. Just like his claim to having read the Mueller report followed with insistences that it said Trump colluded with Putin

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

11. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.