Page 272 of 273 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273 LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 2730

Thread: Time To Smear Kavanaugh's Good Name...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Nope, you're way off the mark Max. We liberal, progressive, democrats and independents don't like him as president for those reasons you cited as that is always the case, but there is far more to it than that and deep down I think you all know that, you're either blind to what is going on right in front of your faces or you just can't admit it to yourselves. This man is a narcisistic sociopath, a blatant liar, a thief, and a wannabe dictator who is undermining democracy here and around the world, and in my opinion a treasonous embarrassment to the U.S. If you have failed to recognise that by now, then you are either living in the conservative bubble where they only feed you lies as well, or you are psychologically impaired, i.e. in some way blind to facts.
    And yet, you canít prove any of your charges as true. I think you believe your blind accusations, without a bit of evidence, because it gives you justification to believe your nonsense.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Nope, you're way off the mark Max. We liberal, progressive, democrats and independents don't like him as president for those reasons you cited as that is always the case, but there is far more to it than that and deep down I think you all know that, you're either blind to what is going on right in front of your faces or you just can't admit it to yourselves. This man is a narcisistic sociopath, a blatant liar, a thief, and a wannabe dictator who is undermining democracy here and around the world, and in my opinion a treasonous embarrassment to the U.S. If you have failed to recognise that by now, then you are either living in the conservative bubble where they only feed you lies as well, or you are psychologically impaired, i.e. in some way blind to facts.
    Sounds just like Hillary to me.

3. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    And yet, you canít prove any of your charges as true. I think you believe your blind accusations, without a bit of evidence, because it gives you justification to believe your nonsense.
    The boy is a slave to his hatred.
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

Professor and Chaplain Littlejoe's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Now THAT made me laugh!
    Glad I could help brother!
    "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

6. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    Department Head
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    and most of the Democrat front runners in the presidential race.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I immediately thought of Obama.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    Like I said, Lilpix, you're blind to the facts, so there is really no help for you. The proof and the evidence of Trumps criminality, of his character, of his disregard for the law, has been presented to you all over and over again, and you still can't see it. You can't see it when it happens right in front of your faces. As Trump himself realized going in, he could shoot someone on 5th ave in broad daylight the conservative tribe wouldn't dessert him. Cognitive dissonance I believe is one name for it. It's a psychological condition that obstructs any facts from penetrating the wall of belief you've built up over time. Trump knows it and is taking advantage of it.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Like I said, Lilpix, you're blind to the facts, so there is really no help for you. The proof and the evidence of Trumps criminality, of his character, of his disregard for the law, has been presented to you all over and over again, and you still can't see it. You can't see it when it happens right in front of your faces. As Trump himself realized going in, he could shoot someone on 5th ave in broad daylight the conservative tribe wouldn't dessert him. Cognitive dissonance I believe is one name for it. It's a psychological condition that obstructs any facts from penetrating the wall of belief you've built up over time. Trump knows it and is taking advantage of it.
    Repeating your assertions doesnít make them true because you repeat them. Come back when you have this evidence thing.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

11. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Sheldon Whitehouse believes it is time to investigate the FBI investigation:

When I was a U.S. attorney, I worked closely with the FBI. When the FBI investigators were looking at something, what they wanted was information. The FBI is a machine for the acquisition and retention of information on cases. When the FBI began repelling and deflecting information in its investigation of Judge Brett Kavanaughís alleged history of sexual misconduct last year, that was unusual ó a warning flag.
    What I can say is that had I been given an investigative package like the one I saw in that room, as a U.S. attorney I would have sent the matter back for further investigation. This whole mess has been heavily politicized, but I sincerely doubt any U.S. attorney of any party would have made a decision to prosecute or not based on such a cursory investigative effort.
    Itís now time to investigate the investigation, and to compare it with the gold standard of a real FBI investigation. Every sign points to this having been as much a cover-up as an investigation. Thatís not the way America is supposed to work.
    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/opinio...mn/2366590001/
    "That is the little thing, the small thing, which Trump demands of his followers: To call hot cold. To call black white. To call wrong right." Michael Gerson

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Like I said, Lilpix, you're blind to the facts....
    Jim, there is NOBODY on Tweb more dedicated to their own side's talking points than you.
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

14. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.