Page 264 of 264 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264
Results 2,631 to 2,635 of 2635

Thread: Time To Smear Kavanaugh's Good Name...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Justice Kavanaugh and GMU Snowflakes

George Mason University's Antonin Scalia Law School hired Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh to co-teach a course this summer called Creation of the Constitution. The course will be held 3,668 miles away, in Runnymede, England, where the Magna Carta was sealed 800 years ago. Some George Mason University students and faculty have become triggered. One student told George Mason's Board of Visitors, "It has affected my mental health knowing that an abuser will be part of our faculty." Another said, "The hiring of Kavanaugh threatens the mental well-being of all survivors on this campus." The Washington Post reports that a petition to fire Kavanaugh has gathered almost 3,500 signatures and has the endorsement of George Mason Democrats. GMU students have created separate forms for parents and alumni to pledge that they will not donate to the university so long as Kavanaugh is teaching.

wow
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    This is pretty interesting, and consistent with what I've been thinking...

Was Brett Kavanaugh Saved By His Enemies?

Democratic opposition to Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination for the Supreme Court was as determined as it was ham-fisted.

Framing fresh reporting with intelligent analysis, authors Mollie Hemingway and Carrie Severino skillfully catalogue the stunning blunders that made Kavanaugh’s confirmation possible in their new book, “Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court.” After dozens of interviews with Republican lawmakers, members of the high court, and President Donald Trump, the pair persuasively show the story of Kavanaugh’s nomination is in many respects a story of Democratic ineptitude....

4. Amen One Bad Pig, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    This is pretty interesting, and consistent with what I've been thinking...

Was Brett Kavanaugh Saved By His Enemies?

Democratic opposition to Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination for the Supreme Court was as determined as it was ham-fisted.

Framing fresh reporting with intelligent analysis, authors Mollie Hemingway and Carrie Severino skillfully catalogue the stunning blunders that made Kavanaugh’s confirmation possible in their new book, “Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court.” After dozens of interviews with Republican lawmakers, members of the high court, and President Donald Trump, the pair persuasively show the story of Kavanaugh’s nomination is in many respects a story of Democratic ineptitude....
    Why am I not surprised? I still don't know how to tell my Senators and at least one Cali Rep how mortified/embarrassed/ashamed/disgusted/wanna-disown-them I feel about them. There are no words.

Only by joining a WHOLE BUNCH of like minded people are we gonna make them pay for it...at the polls.

6. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    And the thing is Kavanaugh has not ruled as a crazy right winger so far, he has actually been more moderate than I like... Because I am a crazy right winger...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

8. Amen Cow Poke, NorrinRadd, DesertBerean amen'd this post.