Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Time To Smear Kavanaugh's Good Name...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    I'm a bit surprised at the otherwise intelligent people who can't seem to grasp that this is such an odd (and weak) allegation, and just outright want to believe her, I guess cause it makes them feel noble to defend (or support) women?
    True story... the other day, I was doing my thing at our local pregnancy center, and we had pulled together about $300 worth of baby furniture and supplies for a young girl who had just received Christ as her savior (at the pregnancy center) and decided (after seeing her sonogram) not to abort her baby, and this topic was being discussed in the background. I mentioned that I had a hard time believing the woman's allegation... and this girl's MOTHER interrupted me and said, "you're just anti-woman!". Her daughter's jaw dropped, and she said, "MOM! Do you SEE what he just GAVE ME?!?!??!" Her mother stormed out of the room and slammed the door.

(Maybe she was angry that we didn't allow her grandbaby to be murdered in the womb? )
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I'm a bit surprised at the otherwise intelligent people who can't seem to grasp that this is such an odd (and weak) allegation, and just outright want to believe her, I guess cause it makes them feel noble to defend (or support) women?
      Have you noticed how the moment a woman makes a charge of assault she is instantly and automatically elevated from being an accuser to the status of "victim" without having to provide a scintilla of corroboration? This mindset does tend to have a profound impact.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

True story... the other day, I was doing my thing at our local pregnancy center, and we had pulled together about $300 worth of baby furniture and supplies for a young girl who had just received Christ as her savior (at the pregnancy center) and decided (after seeing her sonogram) not to abort her baby, and this topic was being discussed in the background. I mentioned that I had a hard time believing the woman's allegation... and this girl's MOTHER interrupted me and said, "you're just anti-woman!". Her daughter's jaw dropped, and she said, "MOM! Do you SEE what he just GAVE ME?!?!??!" Her mother stormed out of the room and slammed the door.

(Maybe she was angry that we didn't allow her grandbaby to be murdered in the womb? )
        Sonograms have made it exceedingly hard to buy into the pro-abortion crowd's rhetoric that an unborn child is just some lump of cells

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Have you noticed how the moment a woman makes a charge of assault she is instantly and automatically elevated from being an accuser to the status of "victim" without having to provide a scintilla of corroboration? This mindset does tend to have a profound impact.
          As if women never lie about such things...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ape/588406002/

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/24...-for-year.html
          Last edited by seer; 09-21-2018, 09:41 AM.
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Sonograms have made it exceedingly hard to buy into the pro-abortion crowd's rhetoric that an unborn child is just some lump of cells
            Like I just said in the 'prayer and praise' thread -- probably 95% of the women who see their sonogram (in the clinics with which I associate) won't go through with the abortion.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Unless, of course, they accuse a Democrat, in which case they can be reduced to a 'bimbo eruption" and be relentlessly humiliated.

Comment

They don't actually believe her. But playing along serves their purpose, to help keep Kavanaugh out of the SCOTUS.

Comment

Like I just said in the 'prayer and praise' thread -- probably 95% of the women who see their sonogram (in the clinics with which I associate) won't go through with the abortion.
                  It was ultrasound technology which caused one of the most strident abortion supporters, Bernard Nathanson co-founder of National Association for the Repeal of Abortion Laws (NARAL), to reverse course and become staunchly pro-life and converted to Christianity.

Sorry ma'am but that's just an invasive clump of tissue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    They don't actually believe her. But playing along serves their purpose, to help keep Kavanaugh out of the SCOTUS.

Huffington Post Poll: Only 25% of Women Believe Kavanaugh Accuser

https://ussanews.com/News1/2018/09/2...naugh-accuser/
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Maybe her mother needs Christ in her life. Another project!

But your story puts the lie in what the atheists around here claim, that we only care about the baby while it is in the womb and don't help afterwards.

Comment

But your story puts the lie in what the atheists around here claim, that we only care about the baby while it is in the womb and don't help afterwards.
                        They need to keep telling themselves that to be able to prop up their fantasies

Comment

She is in our prayers and on our radar.

Yeah, I always have the urge to slap them with a dirty diaper (newborn green poop dirty diaper ) when they come up with that goofy gutless lie.

Comment

• Sen. Gillbrand: Asking Kavanaugh’s Accuser to Testify ‘Is Silencing Her’

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-b...-silencing-her

IDIOT!

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                              Sen. Gillbrand: Asking Kavanaugh’s Accuser to Testify ‘Is Silencing Her’

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-b...-silencing-her

IDIOT!

How many people wish they could testify before congress about something personal to them?

Giving someone a nationwide forum to be heard in is not silencing them.

I am scared for our country when I see the idiots we elected post nonsense like this.

NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!∞x∞!

Comment

• People keep calling for an investigation, but seriously...what would the FBI investigate?
                                I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment