Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Time To Smear Kavanaugh's Good Name...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]31177[/ATTACH]
    I'm beginificating to like the cut of you're jib.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      I will be sure to hold on to this admission of guilt in case you ever run for office.
      I have the feeling that if somebody went looking for skeletons in rogue's closet they might find more than they bargained for....
      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        I will be sure to hold on to this admission of guilt in case you ever run for office.
        That will be far from the most troublesome skeletons in my closet.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
          I have the feeling that if somebody went looking for skeletons in rogue's closet they might find more than they bargained for....
          A cemetery would be an apt description.

Comment

• My own past is, of course, quite mundane and boring.
            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
              My own past is, of course, quite mundane and boring.
              I did my share of stuff. And your share. And that guy over theirs share. And...

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                I did my share of stuff. And your share. And that guy over theirs share. And...
                I saved all my bad stuff for the last 5 years.

Comment

Yes sir, and the fact that she never mentioned this to ANYBODY until 2012, and only then because she was being treated for 'relationship issues', and with little to no detail..... Yup, I believe her!!! After all, that suppressed memory syndrome nonsense is GOOD SCIENCE!!!!
                  Her 2012 account to her therapist didn't name names, and she implied that it was four guys who assaulted her, but she later claimed that her therapist got that detail wrong and that there were four guys at the party but only one or two (depending on the version) attempted to rape her. Although now she's suddenly claiming that there was another girl at the party in addition to her and the four guys even which contradicts her written statement. It really sounds like a classic case of making it up as she goes, like the climatic scene in Shattered Glass when Hayden Christensen's character is desperately trying to cover for his previous lies by telling more lies.
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    Her 2012 account to her therapist didn't name names, and she implied that it was four guys who assaulted her, but she later claimed that her therapist got that detail wrong and that there were four guys at the party but only one or two (depending on the version) attempted to rape her. Although now she's suddenly claiming that there was another girl at the party in addition to her and the four guys even which contradicts her written statement. It really sounds like a classic case of making it up as she goes, like the climatic scene in Shattered Glass when Hayden Christensen's character is desperately trying to cover for his previous lies by telling more lies.
                    I'm really amazed at the liberals who keep supporting this nonsense. It's like, how stupid do they think people are? And, as far as I can tell, even our TwebLibs are not trying to defend this scam.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Unfortunately I can not make such a truthfully make such a claim of innocence for some of the things at my school.
                      I was relatively tame, more a rebellious mischief-maker than anything, but my wife has still forbidden me from sharing any of my high school anecdotes with my kids. She says they'll get enough ideas on their own without my encouragement.

Comment

I was relatively tame, more a rebellious mischief-maker than anything, but my wife has still forbidden me from sharing any of my high school anecdotes with my kids. She says they'll get enough ideas on their own without my encouragement.
                        Ya know, I went through a rebellious streak. I am thankful it was short-lived (maybe 18 months at best) but as much mischief as my friend Roy and I foisted on the world, we never did things that intentionally caused damage to property or.... Yeah, we just did wild and crazy stuff, and I even discovered that when I drank beer (the few times I tried) I didn't really like it that much, and it just made me want to go home and go to bed.
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Ya know, I went through a rebellious streak. I am thankful it was short-lived (maybe 18 months at best) but as much mischief as my friend Roy and I foisted on the world, we never did things that intentionally caused damage to property or.... Yeah, we just did wild and crazy stuff, and I even discovered that when I drank beer (the few times I tried) I didn't really like it that much, and it just made me want to go home and go to bed.
                          We were never vandals or did anything that hurt anyone (except the locking of the greased pig in the school library overnight after feeding it Ex-Lax)
                          Last edited by rogue06; 09-19-2018, 11:33 AM.

Comment

I never drank, never smoked, never did drugs, and never "chased the girls". Like I said, I was relatively tame.

Comment

except the locking of the greased pig in the school library overnight after feeding it Ex-Lax
                              That is a good one! When I was in the Corps the NCOs were getting hot soup and got an ice cream making machine. Neither of which we could have. So one night we pee-ons loaded up the soup with Clorox and the ice cream maker Kaopectate. It was great fun watching them run to sick bay the next couple of days. They didn't know whether to poop, run or hide...
                              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

I never drank, never smoked, never did drugs, and never "chased the girls". Like I said, I was relatively tame.
                                Were you dead?
                                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment