Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Deep State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    First of all, go read my post again, because I worded things the way I did for a reason, and I didn't say what you seem to think I said.

Secondly, go look at how the user described the video in question and his ironic observation.

You're barking up the wrong tree as usual, kiddo.
    I see.

Right.

Ok.

We'll you just continue on your merry little way MM. I've said all that needs to be said on that.

Jim
    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      The fact is that was exactly what they did with the Russian collusion hoax.
      And that makes it ok to distort her words to make them say what you'd like her to say?

If that is the case, then you owe Jorge, Ken Hamm, Jonathan Sarfati and the whole lot of them an apology.

Jim
      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
        Many disagree with you
        I couldn't care less, Tassman - especially given the sources. I was giving my opinion. I'm not especially interested in going with what "everybody" thinks.
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmuddle View Post
          I see.

Right.

Ok.

We'll you just continue on your merry little way MM. I've said all that needs to be said on that.

Jim
          I suppose you think this "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" routine will somehow disguise the fact that your foot is lodged firmly in your own mouth.

Quick, wave your hands around vigorously and falsely accuse me of "partisan hatred" again. That one always works.
          Last edited by Mountain Man; 10-08-2018, 07:54 AM.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
            And that makes it ok to distort her words to make them say what you'd like her to say?

If that is the case, then you owe Jorge, Ken Hamm, Jonathan Sarfati and the whole lot of them an apology.

Jim
            You seem to have picked this thread to continue your stand against those politically to your right. That's not what this thread is about. Please desist.

Thanks.
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              You seem to have picked this thread to continue your stand against those politically to your right. That's not what this thread is about. Please desist.

Thanks.
              No obp. My focus was that the video being used was distorting pelosi's words and making it seem like she was saying democrats use the tactic when she in fact was saying it was a tactic republicans are using. My point had nothing to do with anyone's politics and everything to do with the accuracy and honesty of the video clip itself.

But I've made that point. And nothing more needs to be said about it.

Jim

Comment

Thanks.
                Right, this is your thread about taking a stand against those politically to your left, one of whom you refer to as "the jerk."

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                  Right, this is your thread about taking a stand against those politically to your left, one of whom you refer to as "the jerk."
                  And where the accuracy of the points made is irrelavent. But really, does it make sense to expect any sort of genuine concern over accuracy in a thread claiming the legitimacy of the the 'deep state' silly me.

I need to remember to treat this thread like I would a breakout session at a MUFON convention.

Jim

Comment

No obp. My focus was that the video being used was distorting pelosi's words and making it seem like she was saying democrats use the tactic when she in fact was saying it was a tactic republicans are using.
                    Once again, you're seeing what you want to see. Nothing was "distorted", and you missed the irony of Pelosi falsely accusing Republicans of something the Democrats are actually guilty of doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                      Yes, it is my thread, though you appear to have missed what it's about in your typical lame attempt to parrot back what you think is a dig. Jesse proudly wears that label, by the way. I consider him a friend, not an opponent.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                        And where the accuracy of the points made is irrelavent. But really, does it make sense to expect any sort of genuine concern over accuracy in a thread claiming the legitimacy of the the 'deep state' silly me.

I need to remember to treat this thread like I would a breakout session at a MUFON convention.

Jim
                        Thank you for proving my point. Please leave.

sigpic

Comment

Once again, you're seeing what you want to see. Nothing was "distorted"
                          Denial of the obvious is never a good idea.

Jim

Comment

Denial of the obvious is never a good idea.
                            I like how you ignored the part of my post you can't answer. That's the debate equivalent of ducking out of the ring to avoid the knockout blow and then claiming you won the fight.

Comment

I like how you ignored the part of my post you can't answer. That's the debate equivalent of ducking out of the ring to avoid the knockout blow and then claiming you won the fight.
                              you are seeing only what you want to see.

Jim

Comment

Thank you for proving my point. Please leave.
                                That doesn't prove your point. Your point was I was trying to argue against those on the right. That comment was just stress relief.

Jim

Comment