Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Deep State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    It was you making the comment about the evidence and that it shows it is Trump's own people not liberals working against him. Yet the videos in this thread are actually liberals saying they are actively working against Trump. So the videos tell you that you are full of monkey poop and wrong. As usual.
    It truly amazes me that, even given actual video proof, the liberals will deny deny deny.....
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      That's what we call projection, CP.
      Yep! "Projection" grounded in the denial of reality.

Comment

Anti-Kavanaugh protesters accosting senators have ties to SorosBut in both instances, the women involved came from a nonprofit called Center for Popular Democracy that has received funding from liberal billionaire George Soros, records show.Soros donated $1.5 million to Center for Popular Democracy in 2016 and 2017 through his philanthropy organization Open Society Foundations, the records show.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ant...-ties-to-soros

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          Anti-Kavanaugh protesters accosting senators have ties to SorosBut in both instances, the women involved came from a nonprofit called Center for Popular Democracy that has received funding from liberal billionaire George Soros, records show.Soros donated $1.5 million to Center for Popular Democracy in 2016 and 2017 through his philanthropy organization Open Society Foundations, the records show.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ant...-ties-to-soros
          Good ol' Fox.

Soros is a philanthropist and contributes to many progressive causes. This has made him subject to many loony conspiracy theories from the political right. Including this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
            Good ol' Fox.
            Fox!?!? Is outrage!!!!!!1!1!1!1!!1!1!!!1!!
            Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              Fox!?!? Is outrage

Comment

Please take the time to search for your sense of humor. You seem to have misplaced it.
                Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                  You are actually critiquing someone's use of English compared to that of Trump? Trump speaks at level of 8-year-old.
                  That's so you can understand what he's saying, Tass. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to tweak your nose.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

"One of the nation's great orators." Riiiight...

Last edited by Mountain Man; 10-06-2018, 08:34 PM.
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      The first time I heard him speak on the radio, I wondered what the big deal was. And he wasn't struggling to put words together, so presumably that was with a teleprompter.
                      sigpic

Comment

With a teleprompter, where he could read what he wanted to say Obama was indeed very good, but as these clips show without a teleprompter he was lost.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Nutsy Pelosi caught on tape discussing what the Democrats call "the wrap-up smear".

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4674689/wrap-smear
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Nutsy Pelosi caught on tape discussing what the Democrats call "the wrap-up smear".

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4674689/wrap-smear
                            That was pretty much what they did with the Russian collusion thing. They fabricated a smear campaign with the Steele dossier then leaked its contents to various media outlets and took any news accounts based on the leaks from the Steele dossier to the FISA court and presented them as independent evidence apart from the Steele dossier while in reality it was wholly dependent upon deliberately leaks from it.

And did anyone else catch the excitement and, dare I say, outright pride she exhibited while she explained this sleazy, thoroughly corrupt tactic that she presented as not only acceptable but as business as usual?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              That was pretty much what they did with the Russian collusion thing. They fabricated a smear campaign with the Steele dossier then leaked its contents to various media outlets and took any news accounts based on the leaks from the Steele dossier to the FISA court and presented them as independent evidence apart from the Steele dossier while in reality it was wholly dependent upon deliberately leaks from it.

And did anyone else catch the excitement and, dare I say, outright pride she exhibited while she explained this sleazy, thoroughly corrupt tactic that she presented as not only acceptable but as business as usual?
                              She was talking about a tactic republicans wEr using to divert attention from unpopular consequences of their positions. Here is a transcription of the conversation with sufficient context to understand it was taken out of context to create a different meaning.

Source: c-span

BECAUSE BASICALLY AT THE END OF THE DAY THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN, THEIR REPRESENTATIVE AND WHAT THEIR REPRESENTATIVE IS GOING TO DO FOR THEIR DISTRICT. REPUBLICANS ARE AFRAID OF THAT CONTRAST IN A RACE. BECAUSE THEY'RE GOING TO GO THERE TO BE INVOLVED IN TRICKLED DOWN ECONOMICS, SHUTTING DOWN HOSPITALS AND REST OF IT. SO THEY DON'T WANT THEM TO SEE THAT CONTRAST SO THEY FOCUS ON SOMETHING ELSE. AND IT'S A DIVERSIONARY TACTIC. IT'S A SELF-FULFILLING PROPHET. YOU DEMONIZE -- WE CALL IT THE WRAP-UP SMEAR. YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT POLITICS. IT'S A WRAP-UP SMEAR. YOU SMEAR SOMEBODY WITH FALSEHOODED AND THEN YOU MERCHANDISE IT AND THEN YOU WRITE IT AND NELL' SAY, SEE, IT'S REPORTED IN THE PRESS THAT THIS, THIS AND THIS SO THEY HAVE THAT VALIDATION THAT THE PRESS REPORTED THE SMEAR AND THEN IT'S CALLED A WRAP-UP SMEAR. NOW I AM GOING TO MERCHANDISE THE PRESS' REPORT ON THE SMEAR THAT WE MADE. IT'S A TACTIC

© Copyright Original Source

Jim
                              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• I think poor Nancy is, at times, on another planet, so...

Comment