Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Important research the media isn't reporting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    Corn chips are an abomination. What else turns corn into something inedible?
    I love to get the corn tortilla chips and queso dip when I go to a Mexican restaurant

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      I love to get the corn tortilla chips and queso dip when I go to a Mexican restaurant

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31369[/ATTACH]
      And I like the corn tortillas better than the flour ones.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Corn chips are my favorite chips (at least I do like them and I ain't a chip guy).
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Not talking about those. Tortilla chips are fine.
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I like Fritos with bean dip, and I like the bbq fvored ones even on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by guacamole View Post
              Get out of here with your reason. We're trying to find something we can agree to be upset about.
              As an atheist...I believe this is further proof that there is no god...
              The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                Uh...

Yeah... my reaction as well...
                The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                    I like Fritos with bean dip, and I like the bbq fvored ones even on their own.
                    Only because the bean dip/bbq flavor covers up the base nastiness of the chips themselves.
                    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      And I like the corn tortillas better than the flour ones.
                      its pretty hard to dip the flour ones in the salsa bowl.

Comment