Figured I would show some of my place.

20180922_203423.jpg

20180922_203544.jpg

20180922_203444.jpg

20180922_203439.jpg
    sigpic

Make your bed young man.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Make your bed young man.
      I did. I put my records on my bed to get a better picture.
      sigpic

Comment

nice.

how did you get your record player and fridge to stick to the wall like that?

Comment

Careful. You've given nearly enough information for rogue to find you.
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
            Rogue already found him long ago.

Perhaps I should not have mentioned that.
            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              nice.

how did you get your record player and fridge to stick to the wall like that?

As well as the tv and bed.

@TheWall, have you played any Earthbound on that SNES Mini of yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                As well as the tv and bed.

@TheWall, have you played any Earthbound on that SNES Mini of yours?
                Absolutely. EarthBound is awesome.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
                  Absolutely. EarthBound is awesome.

Now I just wish they would sell old games like that on the Switch. At least the Capcom Beat'em Up Bundle has Knights of the Round. I'll need to get that at some point.

Comment

Took me, what, about 5 minutes to have Jed's address after you kinda sorta challenged me? smiley smug.gif

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Took me, what, about 5 minutes to have Jed's address after you kinda sorta challenged me? [ATTACH=CONFIG]31474[/ATTACH]
                      That was an outside shot. This one would be a little more complicated.
                      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

That was an outside shot. This one would be a little more complicated.
                        Currently the NSA is keeping an eye on three likely locations. I bet Master Po it was the one that had bricks but he just gave me a little smile. It's usually not the wisest move to make a bet with him

Comment