Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

World leaders laugh at Donald Trump as he brags about his achievements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
    ...the white trash who attend his rallies.
    Wow. What a bigoted ass you are showing yourself to be...
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
      Everyone laughs at Trump outside of his cosy circle of Evangelical supporters. He’s a buffoon. It must have been a shock for him to realise that the only people who are impressed with his self aggrandising crap are the white trash who attend his rallies.
      You're the kind of jackass who spouts this kind of garbage from the safety of anonymity, but you're too big of a coward to ever say anything like that to somebody's face. What a miserable little life you must have.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

And besides the allure of chaos there is deep seated white evangelical traditions of racism. The Southern evangelical approach to reading the Bible was forged in the context of their defenses of slavery. Understand that and you’ll understand why Trump is president. And yes, it was white evangelical preachers who ran the KKK in the 1920s. Nothing’s changed. Now they love Trump.
        Frank Schaeffer
        "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
          Wow. What a bigoted ass you are showing yourself to be...
          Trump probably has attracted a lot of "white trash" - he actually supports them instead of condescendingly impugning them. Votes in flyover country actually matter, much to the surprise of the coastal elite.
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
            Frank Schaeffer
            Speaking as a fellow convert to Orthodoxy, Frankie Schaeffer's full of it.
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              Trump probably has attracted a lot of "white trash" - he actually supports them instead of condescendingly impugning them. Votes in flyover country actually matter, much to the surprise of the coastal elite.
              Something "Big Dog" Bill Clinton tried to convince Hillary's campaign, but they wouldn't hear of it.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Speaking as a fellow convert to Orthodoxy, Frankie Schaeffer's full of it.
                Your point about the substance is?
                "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  Something "Big Dog" Bill Clinton tried to convince Hillary's campaign, but they wouldn't hear of it.
                  Sorry, my amen was an error. But I guess I could amen since this is another response showing that you are unable to adress the point and go on to talk about the others...

Comment

Sorry, my amen was an error. But I guess I could amen since this is another response showing that you are unable to adress the point and go on to talk about the others...
                    It seems relevant to me, as it could partly explain why Trump won the election.
                    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Trump probably has attracted a lot of "white trash" - he actually supports them instead of condescendingly impugning them.
                      Sad but true.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                        By appealing to .....?

Comment

Sorry, my amen was an error.
                          It happens.

But I guess I could amen since this is another response showing that you are unable to adress the point
                          Chuckiepoo.... just because somebody does not address a particular point does NOT mean they're "unable to adress [sic]" the point.

and go on to talk about the others...
                          Did this post actually have a point?

Comment

By appealing to .....?
                            What are you trying to say here? Other than that Trump's supporters are all white trash white supremacists.
                            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

And, the fact is, that Bill Clinton - who is often maligned by the right - actually had a good point - he was, indeed, a master of politics.

Comment

What are you trying to say here? Other than that Trump's supporters are all white trash white supremacists.
                                Never said that. What you wrote suggested some of them are. Do you think so, or did I misunderstand you?

Comment