This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Same Hakeem View Post
    anyone willing to debate me on the above topic, please nominate.
    If you were seen as a serious debater it would already have happened, but what you've posted so far shows you are only here to play "gotcha games". You've also shown you're not very good at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
      If you were seen as a serious debater it would already have happened, but what you've posted so far shows you are only here to play "gotcha games". You've also shown you're not very good at it.
      That.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        don't get him started. Check out his other threads. The guy is a loon. Just ignores any response to his assertions.

Besides, this isn't the thread for a debate. It is the setup thread to get two opponents together and then they debate in another thread where everyone watches but doesn't post.
        I know this. I gave him a chance to come up with one "contradiction" and he hasn't so he doesn't have any.

Comment

I am waiting for nomination.

Comment

Nobody wants to debate you because you make no attempt to understand or respond to what anybody else says.
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You're held in such regard that nobody cares.
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

if anyone can prove and debate that today's bible has no contradiction, please come forward.

Comment

br.jpg
                    When I Survey....

Comment

if anyone can prove and debate that today's bible has no contradiction, please come forward.
                      If anyone can prove and debate that Same Hakeem is not just a , please come forward.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]31921[/ATTACH]
                        I am stealing that for Tassman.

Comment

can you prove and debate that the quran has no contradiction?

Comment

Even if you could prove that "today's bible" contains contradictions, what exactly would you hope to accomplish by showing us that? I'm not aware of any Christian on this site whose faith relies on the belief that the Bible we've got today doesn't contain a single error what so ever, of any kind. Not one of us is going to start considering converting to Islam simply because you managed to show that there were some minor copyist errors in the Bible, because at the end of the day Islam and the Qur'an is beset with far worse problems regarding trustworthiness and believability than Christianity and the Bible.

Comment

I don't know why you would bring up this topic because the Qur'an confirms the Bible we had at the time the Qur'an was written and therefore confirms what we have today including what you think might be a contradiction.

Comment

I have been waiting for a nomination.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X