• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Same Hakeem View Post
    I have been waiting for a nomination.
    I think you're going to keep waiting...
    I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

Comment

I hereby nominate you Tweb's official Misunderstander of Biblical Inerrancy!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

We've been waiting for you to remove that log from your eye.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Hakeem continues to demonstrate his lack of reading comprehension with his failure to acknowledge any of the reasons nobody wants to debate him.
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

I nominate you as "Most Clueless."

Comment

I see Christians are failing to prove that there are no contradictions in the Bible whereas, for example, in 2 Kings 8:26 the Bible says that Ahaziah was twenty-two years old when he began to reign; on the other hand, 2 Chronicles 22:2 says that Ahaziah was forty-two years old when he began to reign.

Comment

I see Christians are failing to prove that there are no contradictions in the Bible whereas, for example, in 2 Kings 8:26 the Bible says that Ahaziah was twenty-two years old when he began to reign; on the other hand, 2 Chronicles 22:2 says that Ahaziah was forty-two years old when he began to reign.
                  I see you are failing to realize that none of us are willing to waste our time on you.
                  I am Punkinhead.

Comment

I see Christians are failing to debate a braying jackass
                    FIFY

If you were a serious debater you would have plenty of takers but you have a well established track record of ignoring response and continuing your monologue.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I'm not convinced he even understands English.
                      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

KingsGamit saying "I'm not convinced he even understands English" is not relevant because any person with 101 English understanding will tell you that there is a contradiction between 2 Chronicles 22:2 and 2 Kings 8:26 as to how old was Ahazaih when he began to rule; 2 Kings 8:26 says that Ahaziah was twenty-two years old when he began to reign; on the other hand, 2 Chronicles 22:2 says that Ahaziah was forty-two years old when he began to reign.

Does 22 equal 42? Surely no. If yes, you need to see a doctor.

Comment

ke7ejx saying "I see you are failing to realize that none of us are willing to waste our time on you" is not important to me as what matters the fact that there is a flat-out contradiction between 2 Chronicles 22:2 and 2 Kings 8:26 as shown above.

Comment

Thank you for proving my point. You are a waste of time. Enjoy your echo chamber.
                            I am Punkinhead.

Comment

I'm not convinced he even understands English.
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

even if there was a contradiction it would not affect the truth of Christianity because Christianity does not view the Bible the same way that Islam values the Quran. Christianity does not rise or fall on these alleged contradictions.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X