Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Advances in the science of abiogenesis

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by shunyadragon View Post
    Where do who synthesize RNA?
    I noted a claim that RNA had been synthesized, "RNA has been synthesized in conditions that may have resembled those on the early Earth." Only they didn't synthesize RNA, so this claim is false.

There are no dents in claims, nor claims as you interpret them. Scientific knowledge builds over time with progressive research and discoveries.
    Well, without homochirality you don't get a biomolecule, in all probability.

Blessings,
    Lee
    "What I pray of you is, to keep your eye upon Him, for that is everything. Do you say, 'How am I to keep my eye on Him?' I reply, keep your eye off everything else, and you will soon see Him. All depends on the eye of faith being kept on Him. How simple it is!" (J.B. Stoney)

Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lee_merrill View Post
    I noted a claim that RNA had been synthesized, "RNA has been synthesized in conditions that may have resembled those on the early Earth." Only they didn't synthesize RNA, so this claim is false.
    No it is not. You lack the fundamental knowledge in the biological science to make such a statement.

Well, without homochirality you don't get a biomolecule, in all probability.
    Probability is absolutely meaningless without a falsifiable hypothesis. Besides it is meaningless anyway, because as previously referenced it is a false method to evaluate abiogenesis and evolution, because it is based on the assumptions of a religious agenda, and not legitimate scientific evidence and methods.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by shunyadragon View Post
    No it is not. You lack the fundamental knowledge in the biological science to make such a statement.
    This is not complicated, they claimed to have synthesized RNA, but they only synthesized some of RNA's building blocks. Their stated next step was to synthesize ribose, another component of RNA.

Blessings,
    Lee
    "What I pray of you is, to keep your eye upon Him, for that is everything. Do you say, 'How am I to keep my eye on Him?' I reply, keep your eye off everything else, and you will soon see Him. All depends on the eye of faith being kept on Him. How simple it is!" (J.B. Stoney)

Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lee_merrill View Post
    This is not complicated, they claimed to have synthesized RNA, but they only synthesized some of RNA's building blocks. Their stated next step was to synthesize ribose, another component of RNA.

Blessings,
    Lee
    You are perpetually arguing from ignorance, and often ignoring the advancements of scientific research and discoveries concerning the origins of RNA/DNA.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.