Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Kanye West the Token Negro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Must suck to have the oh so tolerant and open-minded left's toxic racism revealed like that for all to see. Why do other leftists never denounce it?
    It must suck for you that moral reality is not relative to what others do. I have told you so many times and you repeatedly miss it.
    "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Must suck to have the oh so tolerant and open-minded left's toxic racism revealed like that for all to see. Why do other leftists never denounce it?
      Calling out Kanye for his being a bit of a nut case is no more racist than when we call you out for being an empty headed big mouthed. That conservatives always want to make a non racial discussion out to be a racial one makes me thinks "they dost protest to much."

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
        I suggest you get a life rogue, you have way to much time on your hands.
        Translation: I can't handle the Truth shut up Rogue

Aaaw whats the matter JimL the false narrative you want to believe is crashing down on your head because the truth is coming out and you can't refute it? You don't like truth being told about what your leftist handlers have been doing?
        Last edited by RumTumTugger; 10-13-2018, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
          Oh another rogue filibuster, where would we be without them? So many words, you must be right.
          Translation: Oh no rogue is bring Truth into the debate. I have nothing to refute the Truth with. The lefts false narrative is crashing around us. Better act like I'm laughing so that I can pretend Rogue didn't just show the leftists for what they are, racist bigots who don't want minorities thinking for themselves.

Comment

Looks like Tassman, Jimmy, and Charles are learning well from their masters. When you can’t refute them, smear them and hope it’s enough.
            "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
              Looks like Tassman, Jimmy, and Charles are learning well from their masters. When you can’t refute them, smear them and hope it’s enough.
              yep.

Comment

It's nothing to do with racism, dummy. It's to do with illiterate stupidity.
                Sorry oh so obtuse one but one look reveals that it was all about race. Look at the first example. They were attacking Condoleeza Rice based upon her race.
                And you will notice that I included the whiter-than-white (well orange really) Trump in the critique so it's hardly to do with "virulent racism".
                And I'm sure you even show how open minded you are by permitting a couple aboriginals on to your property to serve drinks at and clean up after a party all the while watching them like a hawk so as to make sure they don't steal anything while they're there (after all, you know how those people are).

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Calling out Kanye for his being a bit of a nut case is no more racist than when we call you out for being an empty headed big mouthed. That conservatives always want to make a non racial discussion out to be a racial one makes me thinks "they dost protest to much."
                  It isn't just about Kayne. I'm pointing out how the left treats any black person who has the audacity not to bow and scrape before their liberal massas. Exhibiting blatant racism is not only tolerated it is straight out encouraged.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                    For years it has been widely accepted that the left smugly practices what was termed "soft racism" -- thinking that blacks weren't smart enough to be capable of accomplishing anything (outside of entertaining) on their own without the assistance of their benevolent betters (white liberals), but in recent years it is becoming increasingly conspicuous that there is nothing at all "soft" about their hate-driven racism.

Comment

It isn't just about Kayne. I'm pointing out how the left treats any black person who has the audacity not to bow and scrape before their liberal massas. Exhibiting blatant racism is not only tolerated it is straight out encouraged.
                      Anyone can cherry pick and then paint everyone else that they might be associated with in some way, i.e. ("the left"), with the same brush, rogue. See, even I know that not everyone on "the right" is blatantly racist just because their hero the President is, but a whole lot of them are unapoligetically racist which, like the Grand Wizard himself, David Duke, is why they love and support Trump so much.

And btw, this thread is about Kanye, it's you that wants to make it about race.

Comment

For years it has been widely accepted that the left smugly practices what was termed "soft racism" -- thinking that blacks weren't smart enough to be capable of accomplishing anything (outside of entertaining) on their own without the assistance of their benevolent betters (white liberals), but in recent years it is becoming increasingly conspicuous that there is nothing at all "soft" about their hate-driven racism.
                        For years, perhaps such nonsense has been widely fed to, and believed by, right wing empty balloon heads like yourself. But we on the left aren't so ignorant as to not recognize right wing racist spin when we see it.

Comment

For years, perhaps such nonsense has been widely fed to, and believed by, right wing empty balloon heads like yourself. But we on the left aren't so ignorant as to not recognize right wing racist spin when we see it.
                          So it's just stick your fingers in your ears, pretend it doesn't happen and hope it goes away or more likely that nobody notices it. But it's too pernicious to ignore jimmy boy. The wellspring of bilious hatred is just too odious to allow it. The sheer arrogant smugness in which liberals practice it draws attention to it like a white hot spotlight. Y'all are just way too proud of it.

Comment

Anyone can cherry pick and then paint everyone else that they might be associated with in some way, i.e. ("the left"), with the same brush, rogue. See, even I know that not everyone on "the right" is blatantly racist just because their hero the President is, but a whole lot of them are unapoligetically racist which, like the Grand Wizard himself, David Duke, is why they love and support Trump so much.

And btw, this thread is about Kanye, it's you that wants to make it about race.
                            "Kayne West the Token Negro."

The problem here is that the left won't condemn this rampant behavior likely because they see it as a valuable tool for keeping what they essentially regard as their property in line and obedient.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                              It must suck for you that moral reality is not relative to what others do. I have told you so many times and you repeatedly miss it.
                              Your faux moral clucking is an empty noise void of significance yet full of wanton, willful ignorance. I have told you this many times and in many ways but you continue to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                                Their "moral reality" is whatever they say it is, because god is on their side.
                                “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment