Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

NY governor: Pro-lifers not welcome in the state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to know what the goof says ARE the values of New Yorkers...
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by princesa View Post
      ugh. If my parents weren't still in NY i would have moved to Spain.
      My sympathy. My parents live in California and I still visit there in spite of the liberalism.
      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
        I'd like to know what the goof says ARE the values of New Yorkers...
        Someone should ask him "What one value do NY'rs of all faiths and backgrounds share that would be offended by this poster?" He'd just respond with some pc answer that we all believe in equal rights (equating equal rights to the right to abortion)...I have no idea what he would even say.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          My sympathy. My parents live in California and I still visit there in spite of the liberalism.
          yeah. I want to move to warmer less liberal climates, but still wondering where on earth (literally) would be an ideal place.

Comment

Originally posted by princesa View Post
            yeah. I want to move to warmer less liberal climates, but still wondering where on earth (literally) would be an ideal place.
            I am afraid that if you look for warm you will find liberals.
            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Hahaha, pretty funny :)

Comment

My favorite place I ever lived was also by far the most liberal.
                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

I've only lived in one state so I have nothing to compare

Comment

I've lived in several places, from mildly liberal Omaha to staunchly conservative Biloxi. I have to say that I enjoyed living in Richmond up until about 4 years ago when Northern Virginia liberal transplants began politically overwhelming the rest of the state. They are the reason Virginia is no longer considered a solid red state.
                    That's what
                    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

It seems that Ilyse Hogue, president of NARAL, has decided to one up Andrew Cuomo by repeatedly declaring that being pro-life is "anti-American."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        It seems that Ilyse Hogue, president of NARAL, has decided to one up Andrew Cuomo by repeatedly declaring that being pro-life is "anti-American."
                        I can only shake my head anytime I see a pro-abortionist say...well basically anything on the subject. Our country is so screwed up.
                        I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          Does that mean that killing children is an American Value?

Comment

One thing is clear: Being President of NARAL is a good sign that one is an unreliable source on anything to do with morality.
                            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X