Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Warren calls Trumps bluff, proves native american heritage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    To be fair, this only really hurts Warren and not the Democrats in general. If anything it helps them because she effectively took herself out of the running to be the party's presidential nominee.
    Yes and no. It hurts her the most, but she is a well known democrat so it would likely have some effect on less known ones.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
      Can you give me a link to the actual words Trump used?
      That would blow his case apart.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
        Wait Dicky has proof!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32226[/ATTACH]
        He at first declared he had been misquoted that he only said he was a veteran of the Vietnam War era until quotes of him proclaiming that he "served in Vietnam" surfaced. He's no better than the frauds who get caught wearing fake medals for battles they never fought or injuries they never received.
        Last edited by rogue06; 10-17-2018, 06:25 PM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          He at first declared he had been misquoted that he only said he was a veteran of the Vietnam War era until quotes of him proclaiming that he "served in Vietnam" surfaced. He's no better than the frauds who get caught wearing fake medals for battles they never fought or injuries they never received.
          Stolen Valor.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
            Liar.

Larry Wilmore In late February 2016, the host of Comedy Central's now-canceled "The Nightly Show" joked about then-candidate Donald Trump: “I don’t want to give him any more oxygen. That’s not a euphemism, by the way. I mean it literally. Somebody get me the pillow they used to kill [Supreme Court Justice Antonin] Scalia and I’ll do it — I’ll do it!"

George Lopez During the Republican primaries in March 2016, the Mexican American comedian tweeted a cartoon image of former Mexican president Vincente Fox holding the decapitated head of Donald Trump aloft, with the caption "Make America Great Again."

Marilyn Manson Shock-rocker Marilyn Manson had to take his turn in the Trump-bashing festivities. In a teaser video for his song, "Say10," released just after the 2016 election, a Trump-like figure wearing a suit and a red tie lies decapitated on a concrete floor, in a pool of his own blood.

Rosie O'Donnell In July 2017, O'Donnell tweeted out a link to a game called "Push Trump Off A Cliff Again."

Madonna told a crowd of thousands at the Women's March on Washington in January 2017 that she had “thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House."

Mickey Rourke In a TMZ video from 2015, this boxer-turned-actor directed his rage toward Trump, calling him a "big-mouthed bitch bully," saying he would "love 30 seconds in a room with the little bitch." Rourke has also expressed a desire to "give [Trump] a Louisville slugger."

Snoop Dogg's music video for "Lavender," released in March 2017, (literally) paints POTUS as a clown and orchestrates his death. At the video's end, the "Gin and Juice" rapper points a gun at the harlequin Trump figure and shoots.

Kathy Griffin The comedian landed in hot water in May 2017 after photos surfaced of her holding a fake bloody, decapitated Trump head. Griffin was promptly dropped from her annual New Year's Eve gig by CNN.

Johnny Depp During an appearance at the U.K.'s 2017 Glastonbury music and arts festival, the actor tore into the president -- "I think Trump needs help" -- and then made an ill-considered joke: “When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?”

Anthony Bourdain Asked what he'd serve at a peace summit between President Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un, the celebrity chef told a TMZ video crew in 2017: "Hemlock."

Big Sean In February 2017 rapper Big Sean rapped a verse about killing the President on his "I Decided" album. The lyrics are, “And I might just kill ISIS with the same icepick/That I murder Donald Trump in the same night with."

Pearl Jam At a show in Montana in August 2018 that served as a fundraiser for Sen. Jon Tester, the Seattle-based rockers released a cartoon poster commemorating the show that featured a bald eagle picking at the rotting corpse of President Trump on the White House lawn.

Above quotes from https://www.thewrap.com/hollywood-st...in-snoop-dogg/

Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., the deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee, caused a stir on social media Wednesday (Jan 3, 2018) when he posed with a book promoting the violent "Antifa" movement.

Hollywood director Judd Apatow threatened Trump supporters with a since deleted tweet (about the beating of a Milo supporter at Berkeley) in which he stated, “This is just the beginning. When will all the fools who are still supporting Trump realize what is at stake?”

Source: https://www.nlg.org/legal-support-for-anti-fascist-action/

Taking militant and confrontational direct action may not be possible for everyone; however, these tactics are a crucial part of the fight against fascism. The NLG will continue to support anti-fascists and anti-racists in the street and in the courts,...

© Copyright Original Source

And those are just a small sampling...
            If starlight means someone other than celebutards when he said "high-profile liberal" then I offer Hillary Clinton's Vice President running mate Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) who on MSNBC's Morning Joe told co-host Mika Brzezinski that Democrats needed to "fight in the streets" in order to combat the Trump Administration.

Apparently that is exactly what Kaine's youngest son "Woody" does as a member of Antifa and who was arrested in Minnesota for taking part in an attack on a pro-Trump rally at the state capitol resulting in the injury of a female Trump supporter and later charged with three misdemeanors. Other charges were dismissed and he made a plea deal resulting in his being sentenced to a year of probation and ordered to pay $236 fine (never hurts to have a powerful daddy).

Last edited by rogue06; 10-17-2018, 08:19 PM.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              If starlight means someone other than celebutards when he said "high-profile liberal" then I offer Hillary Clinton's Vice President running mate Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) who on MSNBC's Morning Joe told co-host Mika Brzezinski that Democrats needed to "fight in the streets" in order to combat the Trump Administration.

Apparently that is exactly what Kaine's youngest son "Woody" does as a member of Antifa and who was arrested in Minnesota for taking part in an attack on a pro-Trump rally at the state capitol resulting in the injury of a female Trump supporter and later charged with three misdemeanors. Other charges were dismissed and he made a plea deal resulting in his being sentenced to a year of probation and ordered to pay $236 fine (never hurts to have a powerful daddy).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32229[/ATTACH]
              wow - A certain Tweb "community organizer" from the NorthWest would be SO proud!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                What I'm seeing right now is a hypocritical coward who lacks the integrity to admit he's wrong.
                Careful. There are few who have ever been more obviously wrong than you were on the inauguration pictures thread. Yet I don't ever remember seeing you admitting it.

OTOH, i've been wrong before on this site and I've admitted it.

So careful who you call coward. Or hypocrite .

Jim
                My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmuddle View Post
                  Careful. There are few who have ever been more obviously wrong than you were on the inauguration pictures thread. Yet I don't ever remember seeing you admitting it.

OTOH, i've been wrong before on this site and I've admitted it.

So careful who you call coward. Or hypocrite.
                  Funny how you keep bringing up the inauguration crowd size thread when I'm confident enough to let the matter rest. Deflection is the refuge of the insecure.
                  Last edited by Mountain Man; 10-17-2018, 09:43 PM.
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Ok, now this article is hilarious...

----------

Breitbart News first reported in 2012 that Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s (D-MA) great-great-great grandfather Jonathan Crawford was a member of the Tennessee Militia that rounded up Cherokees living there at the time for the Trail of Tears journey to Oklahoma in the 1830s.

This gives Warren a 1/32, or 3.125 percent, Tennessee Militia heritage, at least double the maximum 1.56 percent, minimum 0.1 percent, Native American heritage Dr. Carlos Bustamante said the evidence in the DNA genotypes purported to come from Warrren’s DNA sample “strongly suggests” in his October 10, 2018 report released by Sen. Warren on Monday.

In the more than 30 years since she first claimed Native American ancestry, Warren has failed to produce a single piece of credible historical documentary evidence to support that claim. The release of Bustamante’s report on Monday was the first time she presented what she purports to be genetic evidence to support the claim.

The evidence establishing Warren’s direct descent from Crawford, a member of the Tennessee Militia that rounded up Cherokees living in Tennessee in the 1830s, is well documented.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...rail-of-tears/

----------

It's not often you get watch a politician single-handedly destroy their own career, but it's always entertaining. What's fascinating is just how quickly this story imploded around Warren.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      Has Trump ever said anything that gives you the idea that he supports David Duke or the KKK? Any ACTUAL positive evidence? Like Trump at a KKK rally?

You are trying to backdoor your opinion of Trump through a series of claims that he didn't deny it vehemently or timely enough. That's silly.
                      How on earth is that silly? A decent person would not need to think twice about what he thinks about David Duke or the KKK. You know the political game well enough to see how he is playing it. It is the good old "good people on both sides" game that shows his true character.

Biden recently put some words on it: https://edition.cnn.com/videos/polit...is-bts-vpx.cnn
                      Last edited by Charles; 10-18-2018, 05:51 AM.
                      "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Two GOP Candidates Assaulted in Minnesota

Attacks come as state Democrats suspend staffer for beheading post

http://www.citypages.com/news/anarch...ates/497743261

https://freebeacon.com/politics/two-...ted-minnesota/
                        Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        Add it to the list.
                        Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        The MSM is focused on reporting on death threats made against Ford while for the most part ignoring those made against Kavanaugh and his family. And when they are mentioned the wording used is often starkly different. For instance on ABC Ford received "death threats" where Kavanaugh merely "received threats and hateful e-mails."

Senator Susan Collins (R-Maine), who's vote is often seen as a swing vote and is under tremendous pressure from women's groups to oppose Kavanaugh since he was nominated, has mentioned that she too has received numerous death threats as well.

In response to Collin's statement, Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-California) mocked and belittled her experience by sneering "Boo hoo hoo." Swalwell has since apologized saying his statements were "stupid." You think?

You would think Swalwell would have been a bit less cavalier considering that just a little over a week ago Swalwell's Republican opponent, Rudy Peters, was assaulted by a knife-wielding attacker near a vendor's booth at the Castro Valley Fall Festival after the attacker began screaming profanity-laced remarks about the Republican party and Trump and repeatedly shouting "I'll kill you" as he attacked. Fortunately Ford was able to fend of the attacker using one of his election signs. The attacker, Farzad Fazeli, ran off but was later arrested and charged with felony assault, making criminal threats and brandishing a weapon.

This is just one of a growing list of Republican politicians being physically attacked in a little over the past year. Here are a few aside from the knife attack on Peters:

In June of last year we had the shooting at the baseball field in Washington D.C. by James Hodgkinson, a left wing activist, MSNBC News junkie (notorious for the vitriol directed at Republicans and conservatives) and Bernie Sanders campaign worker who frequently expressed his hatred toward Republicans[1]. House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-Louisiana) was in critical condition for several days as a result of the shooting and was hospitalized for 6 weeks.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) was attacked from behind in his backyard resulting in five rib fractures including 3 displaced fractures as well as lung contusions as he was mowing his lawn by Rene Boucher, a neighbor and supporter of the far-left Occupy movement and who's Facebook account is full of anti-Trump rants.

Rep. David Kustoff (Tennessee) was nearly run off the road by a stalker, Wendi Wright, who was angry about his vote to repeal and replace Obamacare. She then confronted him when he pulled over screaming, striking the windows on Kustoff's car and even reaching inside the vehicle before finally leaving. She was later arrested after boasting of the confrontation on Facebook and charged with felony reckless endangerment.

The MSM has either downplayed or ignored most of these and other actual attacks (the baseball shooting being the notable exception) while constantly bemoaning how Trump's rancorous rhetoric may some day lead to violence. The fact is that, as can be seen above, the venomous rhetoric spewed from the left in a near constant stream has already led to violence. "Comedians" and other "entertainers" have a long and sordid history of making "jokes" or producing songs and the like advocating violence against Republican leaders. And with few exceptions the left rallies in their defense.

And you also have Democrat politicians like Mad Max Waters (D-California) demanding that people "push back" against Republicans, calling for in-your-face confrontations as well as encouraging people to mob and harass Trump Administration officials.

Of course aggressive rhetoric of this sort is nothing new and Trump is hardly the first president to employ some. The last occupant of the White House, Barrack Obama was known to employ more than his share of it, saying things like
                        • "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun."
                        • "argue with your neighbors. Get in their face."
                        • "Punch back twice as hard."

Well... this little rant kinda went off on a tangent

1. before the shooting he asked if those out on the field were Republicans or Democrats
                        And in Massachusetts

Another one

Source: Dem operative for Soros-funded group arrested for 'battery' against Nevada GOP candidate's campaign manager

A Democratic operative for American Bridge 21st Century, a group founded by David Brock and funded by liberal billionaire George Soros, was arrested Tuesday after the female campaign manager for Nevada GOP gubernatorial nominee Adam Laxalt accused the operative of grabbing and yanking her arm and refusing to let go.

Kristin Davison and other officials for the Nevada attorney general's campaign said the "battery" left her "terrified and traumatized" -- and with bruises on her neck and arms.

Source

00000000000000ar1aaa2hxx.jpg
                        Of course MLK wasn't a Democrat
                        Last edited by rogue06; 10-19-2018, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• 44337489_10211421726330485_6082821499671019520_n.jpg
                          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32242[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckles View Post
                              How on earth is that silly? A decent person would not need to think twice about what he thinks about David Duke or the KKK.
                              And Trump has, for years, explicitly and unequivocally disavowed David Duke and condemned racism and white supremacy. The only time he seemed to hesitate was during a single interview with CNN where he later said that he was having trouble hearing the questions due to a faulty earpiece. Literally every other time he has spoken publicly about the matter, he has been neither hesitant nor ambivalent about denouncing Duke and the KKK. And yet liberals act like the one outlier is the only thing that matters. It's an irrational argument from people who hold to an irrational ideology.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                                Jim... in the Tapper interview, Trump pretty clearly says what he means "I don’t believe I have ever met him". That is the context you seem to be missing. Trump isn't talking about knowing who he is, he is talking about knowing him PERSONALLY.
                                I can't accept that as a valid cover for his response Bill. This is what Tapper asks:

Source: Tapper

“I want to ask you about the Anti-Defamation League, which this week called on you to publicly condemn unequivocally the racism of former KKK grand wizard David Duke, who recently said that voting against you at this point would be ‘treason to your heritage.’ Will you unequivocally condemn David Duke and say that you don’t want his vote or that of other white supremacists in this election?”

To that Trump then responds:
                                Source: Trump

“Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke. Okay? I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don’t know. ...

First, its a lie. He DOES know who David Duke is. That has been clearly established in several posts here trying to make the case Trump is not a white supremacist. Second, it is evading the question, not answering it. Whether or not someone knows David Duke personally is irrelevant when it comes to answering this:

Source: Tapper

Will you unequivocally condemn David Duke and say that you don’t want his vote or that of other white supremacists in this election?

I don't need to know David Duke personally to say I don't want his vote or any of any other white supremacist. And neither did Trump.

But the truth is, Donald Trump needed their votes to beat Hillary. And even though the reality was that none of those guys was going to vote for Hillary anyway, they might just choose not to vote, or write in somebody etc. So to avoid pushing them away and to keep them energized to vote for him, sometime in the fall of 2015 Trump began a policy of not directly offending them. And that led to this interview and to his delay in saying anything that implied he, Donald Trump, of his own free will and on the offense wanted nothing whatsoever to do with white supremacy in any form.

Now, we can probably agree this choice is not much different than the Left's choice not to offend Antifa. But the truth is,Trump has and to certain extent continues to actively pander to the white supremacists. He needed their votes then. He and the GOP needs their votes in the mid-terms. And he will need their votes again in 2020. Just like the left needs/wants the Antifa/BLM vote.

Jim
                                My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment