Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Warren calls Trumps bluff, proves native american heritage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
    If you think that that lying, sexist, racist bigot is clever enough to set traps, then you're stupider than he is. He has the subtlety of a warthog.
    And you're becoming more like him every day.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by CMD View Post
      "Let’s say I’m debating Pocahontas, right? I promise you I will do this. You know those little kits they sell on television for two dollars? I’m going to get one of those little kits. And in the middle of the debate, when she proclaims that she’s of Indian heritage, because her mother said she has high cheek bones. That’s her only evidence, that her mother said she had high cheek bones. We will take that little kit, and say . . . but we have to do it gently . . . because we’re in the Me Too Generation, so we have to be very gentle. And we will very gently take that kit, and we will slowly toss it, hoping it doesn’t hit her and injure her arm. And we will say, ‘I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian. And let’s see what she does. I have a feeling she will say no, but we’ll hold that for the debates."

In what universe does this sound like somebody making an entirely serious, completely legitimate offer?
      LoonyLeftville
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmuddle View Post
        The Mountain Man doth protest to much, methinks.
        You see what you want to see.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by CMD View Post
          And even it was a serious offer, "I have a tiny little insignificant fraction of Native-American DNA" would satisfy a challenge to "show that you're an Indian" in the same way that "I once removed a splinter from a friend's hand" would satisfy a challenge to "show that you're a surgeon."
          EGGzackly what I've been saying --- but the liberals KNOW he didn't mean it that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            After staunchly defending her the Big 3 Networks have abandoned Warren and her DNA tests. ...

Our Tweb liberals are just a little behind in getting their talking points. They don't realize Warren's already been thrown under the bus by her own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              Tassman has always had the subtlety of a warthog.
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                Tassman has always had the subtlety of a warthog.
                Hey, Warthogs take that rather personally, and come back with vengeance!

warthog.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                  Warren never said she was indian in the legal sense, she never said, nor did she have any idea what percentage of indian dna she had, what she said was that according to her family she had indian heritage, which turns out to be true no matter how you want to spin it.
                  My dear Jimmy,

Most Americans, in general, have some Indian ancestor, but don’t make claims to be one or are you still in denial about her doing that? Funny how selling tacos, while white, is ‘cultual approbation’, but claiming to be a race you have less than 1% of is perfectly fine.
                  Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 10-17-2018, 09:57 AM.
                  "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                  GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

You CP are already just like Trump, that's why you defend him at every turn. So sad, so self unaware!

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                      You CP are already just like Trump, that's why you defend him at every turn. So sad, so self unaware!
                      Sure, Jim.

Comment

Our Tweb liberals are just a little behind in getting their talking points. They don't realize Warren's already been thrown under the bus by her own.
                        This is obviously not what Warren thought would happen when she released the results. The only thing I can think of is that she didn't entirely understand the report. She saw "Indian DNA" and started her end zone celebration without comprehending just how minuscule the amount really was. To continue the sports metaphor, she spiked the ball before crossing the goal line.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          This is obviously not what Warren thought would happen when she released the results. The only thing I can think of is that she didn't entirely understand the report. She saw "Indian DNA" and started her end zone celebration without comprehending just how minuscule the amount really was. To continue the sports metaphor, she spiked the ball before crossing the goal line.
                          More like, she ran the wrong way and crossed the opposite goal line.
                          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            This is obviously not what Warren thought would happen when she released the results.
                            Absolutely - you can tell by her smugness in the video - when she's "on the phone", and the guy tells her the results, it's like she thinks she has produced the ultimate smoking gun.

The only thing I can think of is that she didn't entirely understand the report. She saw "Indian DNA" and started her end zone celebration without comprehending just how minuscule the amount really was. To continue the sports metaphor, she spiked the ball before crossing the goal line.
                            I don't think she actually looked at the results, or cared to - she took the word of the professor.

Comment

• Democrats: “Our attempts to smear Kavanaugh is a disaster, how can it get any worse?”

Sen Warren: “Hold my beer.”
                              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                                Democrats: “Our attempts to smear Kavanaugh is a disaster, how can it get any worse?”

Sen Warren: “Hold my beer.”

THAT was funny!

Comment