Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Warren calls Trumps bluff, proves native american heritage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    No she didn't. She has repeatedly claimed she was Cherokee and Deleware. Her results showed possibly Columbian or Peruvian. She's a liar.
    Two things are really amazing...

A) That Warren would actually make the giant error of making this an issue again
    2) The profound ignorance and/or dishonesty of the left who ignore the evidence, twist Trump's words, and demand he pay
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke
      Trump says enough nutty stuff, but when you look at the exact quote instead of your dishonest representation of it - the CONDITION of the DNA test is that it prove she's "an Indian". THAT, sir, is crystal clear.
      Wrong, if that was her claim, i.e. that she was 100% indian, or whatever, then you could take that as what Trump had in mind when making the bet. But, that was never her claim, so that's not what he meant, but we understand that spin, not truth is all you care about. Not unexpected.

You are doing that mind reading thing again, at which you majorly suck.
      No, it's just you playing stupid. You are playing, right?

Liar. The condition was that she prove she's "an Indian".
      Idiot, you have to understand his challenge in the context out of which he made it. Or, you could just play stupid. You are just playing, right?

He is, and you're a liar.
      No, either you are a liar, or you are just stupid and don't understand context.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
        Wrong, if that was her claim, i.e. that she was 100% indian, or whatever, then you could take that as what Trump had in mind when making the bet. But, that was never her claim, so that's not what he meant, but we understand that spin, not truth is all you care about. Not unexpected.
        Let's see .... Trump's ACTUAL WORDS - or the left's bastardization of those words.....

No, it's just you playing stupid. You are playing, right?
        Idiot, you have to understand his challenge in the context out of which he made it. Or, you could just play stupid. You are just playing, right?
        Proof you can't be civil.

No, either you are a liar, or you are just stupid and don't understand context.
        "an Indian" - not "a teensie weensie percent Indian". And "Indian" is capitalized, Jim. It's rather racist not to show the proper respect.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Let's see .... Trump's ACTUAL WORDS - or the left's bastardization of those words.....

Proof you can't be civil.

"an Indian" - not "a teensie weensie percent Indian". And "Indian" is capitalized, Jim. It's rather racist not to show the proper respect.
          I guess I'll have to assume by this then that you are not just playing dumb.

Comment

I guess I'll have to assume by this then that you are not just playing dumb.
            His actual words - "an Indian".

Her "proof" - that she has some teensie weensie amount of "something", perhaps from from Mexico, Peru, or Colombia. Nothing whatsoever about Cherokee. (Perhaps she has a Jeep Cherokee? )

No payoff.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmuddle View Post
              You have missed the reluctance of Trump to speak out against David Duke's endorsement? The row over how Trump legitimized the 'good people' in the Neo Nazi crowd at charlottesville and his continued pandering to that element of his base?
              Fake news. Trump unequivocally denounced David Duke on multiple occasions -- both before and after the dishonest media tried to make it an issue -- and he called out all perpetrators of violence at the Charlottesville riot, which angered liberals who thought their own Antifa rioters should have gotten a free pass.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

His actual words - "an Indian".
                Ok, so you are stupid. Nothing I can do about that, CP. Even Trump hasn't made that argument.
                Her "proof" - that she has some teensie weensie amount of "something", perhaps from from Mexico, Peru, or Colombia. Nothing whatsoever about Cherokee. (Perhaps she has a Jeep Cherokee? )

No payoff.
                Her evidence is that she grew up accepting (indian heritage) what her family told her. After being challenged by the racist Trump (pocahontas), she had herself tested and found it to be true. In the article, you will also notice that her Indian Heritage had nothing to do with her acceptance into college which was the original accusation anyway so the whole discussion is moot excepting in the empty heads of republican sheep.

Comment

• soap.jpg
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Two things are really amazing...

A) That Warren would actually make the giant error of making this an issue again
                    2) The profound ignorance and/or dishonesty of the left who ignore the evidence, twist Trump's words, and demand he pay
                    At first the MSM breathlessly parroted Warren's talking points as she expected claiming she was vindicated but then social media started poking at the massive problems with the study and Warren.

The most problematic factors are that the study used DNA from Hispanics from Mexico and South America suggesting a trace of Hispanic ancestry not Native American (Delaware or Cherokee specifically) and that at best she would have half as much DNA from Native Americans than the typical white American of European descent, and likely not even that much. Then statements from Native American tribes like the Cherokees were pretty blistering and even Democrats started piling on.

At that point the MSM started backing away leaving Warren in an own goal mess of her own creation.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Ok, so you are stupid. Nothing I can do about that, CP. Even Trump hasn't made that argument.
                      His actual quote, Jim.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                        You have missed the reluctance of Trump to speak out against David Duke's endorsement?
                        Because there was no reluctance. Trump repudiated Duke. And that's not "republicans". That's Trump.

The row over how Trump legitimized the 'good people' in the Neo Nazi crowd at Charlottesville
                        I have an old High School friend who is a Daughters of the Confederacy member and was at the Charlottesville rally to support the Confederate flag and statues, not the White Supremacists. She is a decent lady. So, yes. I can PERSONALLY say there was at least one good person in the crowd. Unlike the lefties, not everyone has to tow the entire event's line to be welcome.

and his continued pandering to that element of his base?
                        That's an excuse with zero substance. And it does not give any additional details of which "republicans" you are talking about.

Understanding I'm just as offended by the lefts refusal to push back against Antifa and the violent elements in BLM etc,
                        The big difference is that the left overwhelmingly supports BLM's tactics.
                        That's what
                        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Her evidence is that she grew up accepting (indian heritage) what her family told her.
                          Let's not forget her "high cheekbones" quip which at best is a bigoted stereotyping (all Native Americans have high cheek bones therefore I must be Native American). Ironically, high cheekbones are common among those of central and eastern European descent.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            At first the MSM breathlessly parroted Warren's talking points as she expected claiming she was vindicated but then social media started poking at the massive problems with the study and Warren.

The most problematic factors are that the study used DNA from Hispanics from Mexico and South America suggesting a trace of Hispanic ancestry not Native American (Delaware or Cherokee specifically) and that at best she would have half as much DNA from Native Americans than the typical white American of European descent, and likely not even that much. Then statements from Native American tribes like the Cherokees were pretty blistering and even Democrats started piling on.

At that point the MSM started backing away leaving Warren in an own goal mess of her own creation.
                            Which proves the point - she screwed up by trying to make this an issue. Backfired BIGLY! Only the most dedicated leftists still try to defend this NONSENSE!!!!!!!!∞

Comment

Her evidence is that she grew up accepting (indian heritage) what her family told her. After being challenged by the racist Trump (pocahontas), she had herself tested and found it to be true.
                              Jim that is just not true, there were no markers for Native American heritage, but for South American heritage.
                              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Looks like JimL is missing his daily dose of MSNBC:

“Did [Elizabeth Warren] gain anything by putting out this DNA test’s results? … I think I might be just as Native American as she is.” —black MSNBC anchor Craig Melvin
                                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                                sigpic
                                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment