Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Russia targeting the midterms in effort to secure their puppet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
    I'm interested to see the Democrats in the US pick themselves together, but it doesn't like its happening yet.
    The polls disagree with you, but though the dems are fired up, so are the reps, it's just a matter of turnout. Personally I believe that if there were a day off for voting, democrats would win big time, even considering all the voter suppression tactics being employed by republican legislators around the country.

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
      That about says it all alright. You remind me of the Conservative nut bags proudly wearing the shirts with "We'd rather be Russians than liberals" printed on it.
      The fact that you can't spot an obvious joke is hilarious.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        The fact that you can't spot an obvious joke is hilarious.
        No, I just don't believe you, MM. I think ya'll mean every word of it.

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
          No, I just don't believe you, MM. I think ya'll mean every word of it.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
            We don't need absolute proof Lilpix, we anti-Trumpsters, we're real Americans, who don't take lightly, like Trump and Republicans do, the fact that our foriegn foes, enemies to our democracy, are interfering in our electoral process, whether we can prove it's effect or not. Certainly the Russians believe it changed many votes, which is why they are at it again, and so does Trump believe its had an effect, which is why he continuously defends them over his own Intelligence and does nothing to punish or prevent their continued efforts.
            My dear Jimmy, Democrats only ‘took it seriously’ when their idol wasn’t given her right to be president. Where’s the signs the democrats took it seriously before the election? The reality is your queen lost due to her own incompetence and rather than take responsibility for it, you’re stuck believing conspiracy theories about how a few thousand dollars in targeted Facebook ads changed the entire election.
            Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 10-22-2018, 08:49 AM.
            "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              I know, the truth hurts doesn't it. Don't feel to bad though, you have a lot of screwball company out there. Just look at the wackos sitting in back of Trump at his rallies cheering him on as he lies to them over and over again. I don't know, are you all just completely stupid rubes or is there something else that can explain such sheepish idolatry?

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                My dear Jimmy, Democrats only ‘took it seriously’ when their idol wasn’t given her right to be president. Where’s the signs the democrats took it seriously before the election?
                That's where you're wrong el bag of wind. Obama actually brought the issue, russian interference, to the Reublicans attention and Mitch McConnell promised that if Obama went public with it that they would charge him with lying about the intelligence in order to sway the election in Hillary's favor, so he decided in the best interests of the country to hold off on it. So once again, itwas then as it is now, the republicans, that is you, who don't take Russian interference with our democracy seriously. But you've been told that before, so obviously nothing ever gets through to you unless you want it to.

Comment

That's where you're wrong el bag of wind. Obama actually brought the issue, russian interference, to the Reublicans attention and Mitch McConnell promised that if Obama went public with it that they would charge him with lying about the intelligence in order to sway the election in Hillary's favor, so he decided in the best interests of the country to hold off on it. So once again, itwas then as it is now, the republicans, that is you, who don't take Russian interference with our democracy seriously. But you've been told that before, so obviously nothing ever gets through to you unless you want it to.
                  Have you ever considered the possibility that actual evidence might be more convincing than corny put-downs?
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

And the conspiracy theories continue. Funny how you leave out how the Russians were also supporting Bernie Sanders and how you’re still unable to show how so little spending had such a huge infulence in campaigns that spent into the hundreds of millions into advertising. How did Russian influence change the election with so little money and effort?
                    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      Have you ever considered the possibility that actual evidence might be more convincing than corny put-downs?
                      Not necessarily. When has evidence ever mattered to you bunch. Wait, I can answer that. Never!

Comment

Not necessarily. When has evidence ever mattered to you bunch. Wait, I can answer that. Never!
                        That’s ironic coming from someone that uses feeling instead of facts to reach conclusions.
                        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

False. Evidence always matters to me. Try not to confuse your spin on whatever paltry evidence you ever provide with the actual evidence itself.
                          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Oh, the Iron E!
                            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              Oh, the

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32410[/ATTACH]!
                              FIFY as you probably expected I would
                              Attached Files

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                FIFY as you probably expected I would
                                I loves ya brudder!
                                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment