Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

My Christian Ministry Professor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Christian Ministry Professor

22791835_1527937383964202_8500018866607270607_o.jpg

Back in July, a couple of months after I graduated from Northwest Christian University, my Christian Ministry professor/faculty advisor resigned unexpectedly having taken on the job of lead pastor at a church in my home part of the state of Oregon. The day he began that job he found out that he had pancreatic cancer and that it was terminal. He was given 6 months to a year if he was lucky. A couple of days ago, it was announced by his wife that he entered into hospice. Today, I was informed that he lost his battle and was called home. If you could keep his family, NCU, and his former students in your prayer, that would be appreciated. Rest in Peace, Terry. May light perpetual shine upon you and may you rise in glory.
    I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

Have mercy, Lord, and be with his family.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X