Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Should Trump's economy make us ignore his lying, attacks on individuals and the press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Source: your aticle

Trump is not Hitler and Trumpism is not Nazism.

© Copyright Original Source

No he is the ANTICHRIST!!!!

Is Donald Trump the Anti-Christ? ― 666 Fifth Avenue Mark of the BEAST

Is Donald J. Trump the long prophesied BEAST of Revelation, whose number is 666? The Bible says THE ANTICHRIST will be a charismatic celebrity, a "big talker" and a "smooth talker." He will convince the gullible masses that he is THE ANSWER to every problem. He will claim to be a dealmaker and master negotiator, but in reality he will be the Father of Lies in the flesh. He will claim to create peace in the Middle East, while secretly plotting to betray and destroy Israel. He will be an intimidator and militant lover of power. He will exalt and magnify himself, claiming to be the "only Savior." He will deceive even the very elect. His arrival on earth will be announced by a blood moon and the sounding of the Trump of Doom. Sound familiar? Trump is sounding doom and he was born on a blood moon. A trump is a little horn and in the first reference to the Antichrist in the Bible, the prophet Daniel called the greatest human enemy of God a "little horn." The number 666 is the major sign of the Antichrist. And, as revealed on this page, the number 666 turns up over and over again in regard to Donald Trump and his family, in truly startling and astounding ways.

Is this the face of a man we can trust, or is this the face of a Deceiver, a con man, a snake-oil salesman, a sham-man and a shaman? Do you trust this man? What does your gut tell you? Here is our "quick" version of the top ten connections of Donald Trump to the number 666. The connections will be explained in more detail below (and there are some truly startling and disturbing facts).

(1) The Trumps own the most expensive building ever bought in the US, at 666 Fifth Avenue, a street symbolic of money (Mammon).
    (2) The Trumps paid $1.8 billion for the 666 tower. And 18 = 3*6 = 666. The 666 tower is controlled by Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner. Kush was the patriarch of Babylon.
    (3) The Trumps are also in the process of building a $666 million tower at One Journal Square. According to multiple reports the height will be 666 feet.
    (4) The famous Trump Tower is 203 meters tall according to multiple reports. And 203 meters = 666 feet. The Trump penthouse is on the 66th floor!
    (5) Donald Trump inherited his grandmother's real estate empire when she died on June 6, 1966 = 6-6-6. Her name was Elizabeth Christ Trump. Elizabeth means "vow," so her full name means "Vow for Christ to be Trumped."
    (6) In the first year of Trump's presidency, fiscal year 2017, the budget deficit rose to 666 billion dollars! (Per Fox Business and other sources.)
    (7) Donald Trump's name equates to 666 in Jewish gematria, English gematria, and ASCII computer code. There are details below.
    (8) Trump's fearmongering comments about "rapists" and "drug dealers" vaulted him to the top of the polls on June 6, 2015 = 6+6+(1+5) = 666.
    (9) Trump announced his candidacy for president on June 16, 2015 = 6+(1*6)+(1+5) = 666. On the Ides of March, he had 666 delegates.
    (10) The 2016 election was "all Trump all the time" and 2016 = 666+666+666+6+6+6.

http://www.thehypertexts.com/Donald%...rist%20666.htm

Comment

• That has to be the first time I've seen Trump called a shaman.
      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
        That has to be the first time I've seen Trump called a shaman.

The Japanese saw it first.

But even Trump agrees...

ScreenHunter_.jpg
        Last edited by Sparko; 11-07-2018, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Source: your aticle

Trump is not Hitler and Trumpism is not Nazism.

© Copyright Original Source

Trump is very much like Hitler, his tactics are very like those of Hitler, his deceptiveness, his promoting of violence, his bigotry, or use thereof, his propaganda machine and critique of the legitimate media, and his, with the help of political allies, siezing power with a minority of support. Trump is said to have kept Hitlers Mein Kampf, a gift to himself, on his bedside table. No doubt that is where he learned his trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
            Trump is very much like Hitler, his tactics are very like those of Hitler, his deceptiveness, his promoting of violence, his bigotry, or use thereof, his propaganda machine and critique of the legitimate media, and his, with the help of political allies, siezing power with a minority of support. Trump is said to have kept Hitlers Mein Kampf, a gift to himself, on his bedside table. No doubt that is where he learned his trade.
            You forgot to mention his secret Hitler mustache that he keeps in his bedside table and wears at night and the swastika tattoo on his right arm.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
              So, you disagree with "one of America’s most eminent and well-respected historians of the Holocaust". Got it...
              That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                I am an evangelical Christian. By somebody's reasoning here that means I support Trump. I have a connection by marriage to a Holocaust survivor. By the OP's reasoning that should mean I don't support Trump.

The fact of the matter is I'd always been appalled by Trump. And for many years I've been appalled by Hillary. The last presidential election was a choice between two Unappetizing choices that revolted my Christian, pro-Jew sensibilities.

I don't care for much of Trump's behavior, never will. Yet i approve of much of his actions in office. I'm convinced Hillary would NEVER have done half of it. I roll my eyes every time I hear comparisons to Hitler- for goodness's sake, Trump has a Jewish son-in-law! Moved our embassy to Jerusalem! And I personally don't credit Trump with the economy - his real test will be this fiscal year now that his policies have rolled down over the Obama administration's work.

Please don't compare Trump to Hitler. Try something else a bit more realistic.
                It you listen to what the peanut gallery is saying, you might think I was making a direct 1-1 comparison to Hitler. But actually, what I opened with was the fact Hitler hid many of his earlier dirty deeds behind his improvements on the economy and the improvement of the lives of the average (non-Jewish) citizen. The other comparison, which included Stalin and just a slew of dictators in general, was to his attempts to marginalize the press and the fact that is a GENERAL tactic of most oppressive monarchs/dictators/autocrats.

I have not made any direct comparisons tying Trump to anti-semitism. He seems to have black-white racism issues, but has given no indication he is anti-semitic.

Most of the drama in this thread comes from people seeing the word Hitler and losing their minds and most of them are fighting ideas I didn't bring into this thread, Ideas they just made up and made part of this threads discussion because they couldn't read and understand what I actually wrote. You will see replies from myself and others addressing those ideas, but not because I brought them up.

Jim
                My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                  It you listen to what the peanut gallery is saying, you might think I was making a direct 1-1 comparison to Hitler.
                  you made the 1 to 1 comparison with their TACTICS, which I dismantled.

But actually, what I opened with was the fact Hitler hid many of his earlier dirty deeds behind his improvements on the economy and the improvement of the lives of the average (non-Jewish) citizen. The other comparison, which included Stalin and just a slew of dictators in general, was to his attempts to marginalize the press and the fact that is a GENERAL tactic of most oppressive monarchs/dictators/autocrats.
                  But that's not at all what they did. They didn't MARGINALIZE the press, they CONTROLLED it utterly and completely.

I have not made any direct comparisons tying Trump to anti-semitism. He seems to have black-white racism issues, but has given no indication he is anti-semitic.

Most of the drama in this thread comes from people seeing the word Hitler and losing their minds and most of them are fighting ideas I didn't bring into this thread, Ideas they just made up and made part of this threads discussion because they couldn't read and understand what I actually wrote. You will see replies from myself and others addressing those ideas, but not because I brought them up.

Jim
                  We understand what you wrote. You claim their tactics were similar, and we've shown you they are no such thing. you have to take the most charitable interpretation of the dictators actions and the worst interpretation possible of Trump's actions and then act like they are in the same ball park.
                  Last edited by Bill the Cat; 11-07-2018, 12:51 PM.
                  That's what
                  - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                  - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

you made the 1 to 1 comparison with their TACTICS, which I dismantled.
                    Where did he make a direct 1-1 comparison to Hitler? Please show me the exact quote. If you cannot show it the rest of your post will not work either...
                    "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles View Post
                      Where did he make a direct 1-1 comparison to Hitler? Please show me the exact quote. If you cannot show it the rest of your post will not work either...
                      I don't think Jim or BTC need you nipping at their heels, Chuck. They can take care of themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        I don't think Jim or BTC need you nipping at their heels, Chuck. They can take care of themselves.
                        I was asking out of interest because I have not been able to find any 1-1 comparison. I completely fail to see how that should be nipping at anyones heels. And I wonder how you would characterize your own post in that regard, but anyway, if I can get an answer from BTC it would be interesting.
                        "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          I don't think Charles needs you nipping at his heels, Sparko. Jim and BtC don't need a nanny either, I think they can all take care of themselves.

Comment

Hi Charles. How's the weather there?
                            That's what
                            - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                              I understand perfectly well that you're not saying that Trump is literally Hitler. I also understand that you're trying to downplay your earlier statements after being called on them.
                              This post and so many others like it make clear what I am terming 'the peanut gallery' has no interest in or motivation to understand or respond to what I've actually written. Which is why this is my last post in this thread.

I will offer my thanks to carpe, jiml, and charles who attempted to bring some sanity to the discussion, and who, by the content of their responses, helped me to understand that what I had written was worded well enough it could be understood in its proper context by people who where inclined to try to understand what was said.

Jim
                              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

I was asking out of interest because I have not been able to find any 1-1 comparison. I completely fail to see how that should be nipping at anyones heels. And I wonder how you would characterize your own post in that regard, but anyway, if I can get an answer from BTC it would be interesting.
                                In the OP, he says specifically " In fact, his mimicking of Hitlers attacks "

mimic verb
                                mimicked\ -​mikt

\; mimicking
                                Definition of mimic
                                transitive verb
                                : to imitate closely : ape
                                He mimicked her accent.
                                That's what
                                - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment