No announcement yet.

Beer taste gross.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You may want to taste several different beers before you finally decide what you like. Natty Light is hated by a lot of beer drinkers, so you're not alone there. It's basically beer flavored water. I'd recommend trying lagers, pale ales, india pale ales (IPA), porters, and stouts.
    "Concentrate on what you have to do. Fix your eyes on it. Remind yourself that your task is to be a good human being; remind yourself what nature demands of people. Then do it, without hesitation, and speak the truth as you see it. But with kindness. With humility. Without hypocrisy."
    -Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
      I will tell you i was not drunk, but man I had some crazy nightmares. I was being chased by a bunch of goons.
      00000000000000ar1aa1azx.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
        Natural light
        Sometimes you need to aquire a taste for something, Wall. Here's a good philosophy to live by though. "moderation in all things"

Comment

Keystone Light isn't terrible for a cheap beer. It's somewhat similar to Coors Light; so similar someone started an urban legend that it's the same thing.

Natty Light is just awful. Beer in general is an acquired taste, though, and there's no shame in not choosing to acquire it.
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
            Sometimes you need to aquire a taste for something, Wall. Here's a good philosophy to live by though. "moderation in all things"
            And "moderation in all things" should be done moderately

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
              Including moderation.
              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Not going to lie, I far prefer lighter beers over darker, more bitter ones. I like the taste of beer, but the more bitter it is, the more I tend to dislike it (hence I prefer ales, though, perhaps ironically, my favorite is Stella Artois, which is a pilsner). If I had to choose between them though, I'm actually more of a fan of girly mixed drinks and liqueurs over beer and I have no problem admitting that thewriteranon likes beer more than I do and she likes it more hoppy. We usually have very different tastes from each other when it comes to alcohol.
                אָמַר לוֹ יֵשׁוּעַ: אֲנִי הַדֶּרֶךְ וְהָאֱמֶת וְהַחַיִּים. אֵין אִישׁ בָּא אֶל הָאָב אֶלָּא דַּרְכִּי
                "Yeshua said, 'I AM the Way — and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except through me'" - Yochanan 14:6
                כֻּלָּ֨נוּ֙ כַּצֹּ֣אן תָּעִ֔ינוּ אִ֥ישׁ לְדַרְכֹּ֖ו פָּנִ֑ינוּ וַֽיהוָה֙ הִפְגִּ֣יעַ בֹּ֔ו אֵ֖ת עֲוֹ֥ן כֻּלָּֽנוּ
                "We all, like sheep, went astray; we turned, each one, to his own way; yet HASHEM laid on him the guilt of all of us" - Yesha'yahu 53:6

Comment

Y'hoshua also drinks frou frou coffee, while I drink with minimal cream and sweetener. Sometimes black.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
                  "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
                  Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

Originally posted by thewriteranon View Post
                    Y'hoshua also drinks frou frou coffee, while I drink with minimal cream and sweetener. Sometimes black.
                    That might explain things, but frou frou coffee has rather more taste than Stella. Stella is essentially a light beer. If I'm drinking a light beer, it's gonna be an IC Light or Molson Canadien Light. And I'll only drink those because stouts are making me... stout.
                    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      That might explain things, but frou frou coffee has rather more taste than Stella. Stella is essentially a light beer. If I'm drinking a light beer, it's gonna be an IC Light or Molson Canadien Light. And I'll only drink those because stouts are making me... stout.
                      Usually the goal is to fatten up the pig, no?
                      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                          Usually the goal is to fatten up the pig, no?
                          The pig needs to either make more money or make sure that the clothes he currently has still fit.
                          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                            The pig needs to either make more money or make sure that the clothes he currently has still fit.
                            Since when do pigs wear clothes?

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                              Since when do pigs wear clothes?
                              It seems that a too-small jacket and bow tie are minimum requirements

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                                Keystone Light isn't terrible for a cheap beer. It's somewhat similar to Coors Light; so similar someone started an urban legend that it's the same thing.

Natty Light is just awful. Beer in general is an acquired taste, though, and there's no shame in not choosing to acquire it.
                                The only beer I ever threw away unopened was Coors Light...True story...
                                "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment