Announcement

Collapse

Naturalism 101 Guidelines

NONTHEISTS and hard agnostics only.

This forum is strictly for discussions and debates between nontheists and hard agnostics only. The topic range is for nontheist "in house" issues much like Theology201/Ecclesiology201 is for "in house" Christian/theist issues.

This area is not to be used to unfairly substantively rebut/discuss/criticize specific other members who cannot respond or defend. It also is not be used as a platform to simply stack arguments against theism with the intent that they cannot be responded to here, but interactions between different nontheist viewpoints is highly encouraged. Arguments simply directed towards rebutting or disproving theism should be posted in Apologetics 301.

Additionally, gratuitous blasphemy or mocking of Christians will not be sanctioned in this area. If you wish to mock, please do it where the mocked can respond. Please respect that this is a Christian-owned forum and do not abuse this area.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Why are atheists still hated so much in America?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seeker View Post
    Are you being ironic?
    No...I was being stupid.

I read "are" as "aren't." I actually agree with the poster: morality does not require a god.
    The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by carpedm9587 View Post
      No...I was being stupid.

I read "are" as "aren't." I actually agree with the poster: morality does not require a god.
      OK then, hahaha.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X