Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Is It Only Leftists...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Why Is It Only Leftists...

..that do this?

A group of protesters congregated outside what they claimed was Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s home in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday night to chant threatening messages.

Smash Racism D.C., a self-described “anti-fascist” group, posted a video of their members screaming obscenities at Carlson’s house and blaming his “policies” for the deaths of thousands of people.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...fox-news-host/
    DC Antifa Publishes Home Addresses of Tucker Carlson and His Brother — As Well As Ann Coulter, Neil Patel, and Sean Hannity

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-sean-hannity/
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Faith
    Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Oh come on seer, you can troll better than that. The right-wingers do the same stuff. Its just that you don't hear about it.

Either you're living in a media bubble, you're play-acting stupid, or you're straight up lying.

*Edit: Decided to remove a lot of examples as they can all be found by looking up 'Alt-Right' 'Protests', 'Doxing', 'Gamergate doxing', 'Doxing liberals', 'Professor watchlist'.
    Last edited by Leonhard; 11-08-2018 at 07:31 AM.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    ..that do this?
    It isn't, it's just that leftists violence is all you allow yourself to see.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The media promotes the theme that masses of people are upset at the evil conservatives who are hindering the progress of the nation. The more such protests there are, the happier the media is. This is sort of a passive way of promoting more riots and black-hooded thuggery.

6. Amen Jedidiah amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewhitney View Post
    The media promotes the theme that masses of people are upset at the evil conservatives who are hindering the progress of the nation. The more such protests there are, the happier the media is. This is sort of a passive way of promoting more riots and black-hooded thuggery.
    it gives them something to report on.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonhard View Post
    The right-wingers do the same stuff. Its just that you don't hear about it.
    Really? Show me conservatives that go to peoples homes and shout obscenities and threats...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

9. Amen Jedidiah amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Really? Show me conservatives that go to peoples homes and shout obscenities and threats...
    Here's a bunch of Trump supporters protesting right outside Maxine Waters home. Threatening her with impeachment.

Pro-life protesters have done that a lot, and it wouldn't surprise me at all that it continues today. Its part of what soured me on that movement. They handed out folders with the personal addresses of doctors, typically a picture of the doctor and crosshairs on it.

Ever since Tiller's shooting pro-life groups have been trying hard to pretend this doesn't happen. And have at least severed ties with pro-life activist groups who actively prayed for the death, and the coming of 'some hand of judgement from God' to visit these doctors. One of those groups led by a Christian who's name I won't repeat, ran a website called the Nuremberg files which was effectively a doxxing site, meant to expose abortion doctors, number their killings so they could be brought to trial one day. Thankfully a court decision recognised that website as an unconstitutional threat, and it was taken down.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonhard View Post
    Here's a bunch of Trump supporters protesting right outside Maxine Waters home. Threatening her with impeachment.

Pro-life protesters have done that a lot, and it wouldn't surprise me at all that it continues today. Its part of what soured me on that movement. They handed out folders with the personal addresses of doctors, typically a picture of the doctor and crosshairs on it.

Ever since Tiller's shooting pro-life groups have been trying hard to pretend this doesn't happen. And have at least severed ties with pro-life activist groups who actively prayed for the death, and the coming of 'some hand of judgement from God' to visit these doctors. One of those groups led by a Christian who's name I won't repeat, ran a website called the Nuremberg files which was effectively a doxxing site, meant to expose abortion doctors, number their killings so they could be brought to trial one day. Thankfully a court decision recognised that website as an unconstitutional threat, and it was taken down.

OK watching that, it wasn't protestors in front of her house, it was her political opponent Omar Navarro grandstanding in front of her house for the press during a campaign. Try again.

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    ..that do this?
    It actually was his house, and they cracked his front door. His wife called 911.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist