Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Florida Recount in Senate Race?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    A blue wave? More like a blue wave of liberal tears!
    MM, I suggest you close your mouth and stop making a complete fool of yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      At this point, I'm just going to have to assume you're a pathological liar, Jim. I am not a Republican, and my "support" for Trump pretty much ended when I left the polling place.
      Then you are a Trump supporter. Not to mention the fact that you defend him at every turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
        ...republican Trump supporters got trounced nationally.
        Not really.

If anything, Democrats under-performed when compared to historical averages for a mid-term election.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
            "We secretly replaced Jimmy's favorite monitor with a mirror. Let's see if he notices..."

Comment

Then you are a Trump supporter. Not to mention the fact that you defend him at every turn.
              So, you're proving my accusation to be true. Good job.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

No, republicans won in Florida despite their attempt to undermine democracy and shut down the process before all the votes were counted due to their fear that they might lose in a fair election. Might as well face it, republicans don't believe in democracy, they believe in undermining it.
                All the votes were counted. Democrats just wanted more time so they could fabricate how many more they needed.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• When Democrats say that they want to count every vote, they really do mean EVERY vote, whether legitimate or not.

Comment

Kinda like you and NAMBLA?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      All the votes were counted. Democrats just wanted more time so they could fabricate how many more they needed.
                      Face it rogue, you're a republican, you don't believe in democracy, like your party's leadership, you believe in underming it.

Comment

Face it rogue, you're a republican, you don't believe in democracy, like your party's leadership, you believe in underming it.
                        And yet, Democrats seem to have a history of magically ‘finding votes’ at the last minute that were mysteriously ‘misplaced’ that just seem to always tip the balance towards Democrats. Imagine that.
                        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Kinda like you and NAMBLA?
                          FAR more evidence on Tweb that the boy is a NAMBLA supporter than I'm a Trump supporter.

Comment

They are the ones who blew the whistle and as a result give you the cover to do what you so desperately want to do -- namely "do a carpe" (hand wave off any and everything you don't like).

The facts remain that a number of ineligible people did vote and what's more, IIRC, that was also one of those races that the ubiquitous box full of uncounted ballots suddenly appeared in a Democrat operative's trunk (I think they claimed that "somehow" it got under the spare tire and was missed).
                            Go back to "the facts" Rogue. We currently have far fewer than 2,000 documented cases of fraudulent voting over a 20+ year period. Yes, that is "a number." So you are not wrong. It's just an incredibly small number given the sheer volume of votes cast overall in the 10-12 elections covered. I believe it comes in at 0.00003%, or some such ridiculously small number.

If it is now "handwaving" to cite the statistics that show the case to be overblown - than by all means post your hand-waving pictures.
                            The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              I took it to mean that if a judge ruled generally that "cure ballots" were acceptable then Democrats were planning to sneak the fraudulent ballots into the mix using the ruling as cover.
                              Of course you did. You are (pretty selectively) electing to interpret to fit your story. What the sentence actually says, however, is that the strategy was that the ballots would only be included if a judge approves. The rest you are adding.
                              The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

• Originally posted by carpedm9587 View Post
                                Go back to "the facts" Rogue. We currently have far fewer than 2,000 documented cases of fraudulent voting over a 20+ year period. Yes, that is "a number." So you are not wrong. It's just an incredibly small number given the sheer volume of votes cast overall in the 10-12 elections covered. I believe it comes in at 0.00003%, or some such ridiculously small number.
                                I think the problem of this rationale is that we have no idea how many "undocumented" cases there are. The documented ones are, obviously, "only those who got caught".

It's not like loss prevention in a department store, where even though you can't catch all the shoplifters, inventory can indicate what losses are occurring. Kinda like when TSA is checking for stuff, and a simple "test" shows that there are all kinds of things that get through.

Should TSA stop checking because there are so FEW documented cases of bombs being detected, and they miss so many test items?

(I think I may have opened a whole 'nuter 55 gallon drum of worms. )

Comment