Announcement

Collapse

Home Economics 101

Welcome to the Home Ec Section. Matters of the family sometimes bring joy and other times bring grief. But it is never trivial: Family matters! Feel free to discuss topics such as the sanctity of marriage; the awesome responsibility of raising children; the struggles of communication problems; the grief of losing a loved one; or anything else that relates to the home and family. However, due to the more personal nature of this section, I ask that you would be especially thoughtful of the readers' feelings. My earnest hope and prayer is that the discussions in this section will help families grow in the love of Christ.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

BlueBird Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what kind of gift cards y'all been using. I haven't had a gift card with an expiration in years. The only thing I've seen is the activation fee on generic cards. Disney, Starbucks, and Ulta I know for sure are all fee-free and never expire.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
    "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
    Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Sure, I want to get it all set up for you so you can refill it yourself!
      I want you to refill it! To make sure it works for you.

Comment

Originally posted by thewriteranon View Post
        I don't know what kind of gift cards y'all been using. I haven't had a gift card with an expiration in years. The only thing I've seen is the activation fee on generic cards. Disney, Starbucks, and Ulta I know for sure are all fee-free and never expire.
        I have gotten rebate checks and even rebate debit cards that say if you don't use them up they expire in 2 years.

What I usually do with such things is just use them to buy amazon gift "cards" for myself. Since you can buy them in any amount, and they never expire and I always use Amazon.

Comment