Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Meet the New House Democrats: They May Not Toe the Party Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    That you are all so interested in Pelosi losing her position tells me that you understand,...!
    Take some advice from Starlight, Jim...
    Originally posted by Starlight View Post
    Don't make crazy stuff up.
    I would LOVE for Pelosi to regain her position!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Personally, I hope she does win the title again just because of how off-the-rocker crazy and ineffective she is!
      Well lucky you, you're going to get your wish. Is it because of the way she wasn't able to get Obama care passed?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Yes, I'm not the LEAST bit interested in her losing her position - I would LOVE for her to be the face of the loony left!

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Actually she may be more moderate than some of the whack jobs the Dems just elected...
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Well lucky you, you're going to get your wish. Is it because of the way she wasn't able to get Obama care passed?
            You realize a lot of the Democrat newbies are "Never Nancy" activists, yes?

'Never Nancy': Democrats ramp up efforts to sideline Pelosi, without offering an alternative

Now, unfortunately, she'll probably crush them like the cockroaches they are, but it might prove to be interesting.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Take some advice from Starlight, Jim...

Well, you're a conservative republican, a supporter of a mentally ill narcisistic con man, so you have no clue anyway, CP. The leadership of your party certainly doesn't want Pelosi to be Speaker. Why do you think they've spent so much time demonizing her? You poor souls are so clueless. So sad!
              Last edited by JimL; 11-15-2018, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                Personally, I hope she does win the title again just because of how off-the-rocker crazy and ineffective she is!

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                  Actually she may be more moderate than some of the whack jobs the Dems just elected...
                  More likely she feels it is important to hide just how far to the left she is whereas many of the newly elected don't.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Well, you're a conservative
                    Yes. Yes, I am.

republican,
                    to quote one of your own colleagues.... Stop making crazy stuff up. I'm an independent.

a supporter of a mentally ill narcisistic con man,
                    Still playing the "I can't tell the truth" game, eh?

Comment

The leadership of your party certainly doesn't want Pelosi to be Speaker. Why do you think they've spent so much time demonizing her? You poor souls are so clueless. So sad!
                      Well, let me educate you once again, Jimmy.... Since I'm not a Republican, I don't really give a flip about what the leaders of the Republican party think, and, unlike you, I am not obligated to mindlessly and enthusiastically wave their banner like you do with the Democrat leadership.

Comment

Well, let me educate you once again, Jimmy.... Since I'm not a Republican, I don't really give a flip about what the leaders of the Republican party think, and, unlike you, I am not obligated to mindlessly and enthusiastically wave their banner like you do with the Democrat leadership.
                        You've been in denial for some time now, CP. And the bolded above of course is just nonsense. "Wave the banner," of democratic leadership.

Comment

You've been in denial for some time now, CP. And the bolded above of course is just nonsense. "Wave the banner," of democratic leadership.
                          Oh, the IRON E!

Jim, there's plenty of documentation here on Tweb of you "waving the banner" of the democrats, and the FACT is that I'm not a Republican, so I'll leave the little nutter games to you. I just don't understand why you keep doing this to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                            Well lucky you, you're going to get your wish.

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                            Is it because of the way she wasn't able to get Obama care passed?
                            With an overwhelming Democrat majority in the House and the Senate at the time, even a dead badger could have gotten Obamacare passed.
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Oh, the IRON E!

Jim, there's plenty of documentation here on Tweb of you "waving the banner" of the democrats, and the FACT is that I'm not a Republican, so I'll leave the little nutter games to you. I just don't understand why you keep doing this to yourself.
                              I don't deny my affinity to the democrat agenda, CP, if that's what you mean by "waving the banner" , but you do the same, you just seem to be embarrassed to admit to it. Ya know, denial, like you deny being a supporter of Trump. I just don't understand why you keep doing this to yourself.

Comment

JimL doesn't wave banners! Banners are like flags and only good for burning!

Comment