Fast Food Sandwiches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Jake told me that he has repeatedly offered to help out with the fries and figures you two can play afterwards so as to shed excess calories. Smart dog.
    For some reason, Jake always turns his nose up at fries - but he LOVES Frito's corn chips!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      The last few times I have been to Fuddruckers, the burger seemed dry - I DID love the fact that you could dress the burger the way you want, and I loved those thin sliced tomatoes. The last time, however, I got a burger, fries and a chocolate malt, and was pretty surprised how expensive it was. I could have had steak and baked potato for that price!
      I worked at a Fuddruckers in high school and college some, and the owner and head manager were both really great guys, so Fuddruckers has had a special place in my heart ever since.
      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
        I worked at a Fuddruckers in high school and college some, and the owner and head manager were both really great guys, so Fuddruckers has had a special place in my heart ever since.
        Reminds me of a nephew who worked at Olive Garden. He loved that place, but it wasn't a career situation. He moved on to being a civil engineer. But he told how his manager would always have employees "report for duty", and "stand for inspection", where he would scrutinize their 'uniform' and make sure they were 'ship shape', and he was a fanatic about clean kitchen, and "if you drop food, it goes into the trash immediately" and other good culinary policies.

I don't know if that's standard for Olive Garden, or if this was just an exceptional manager. Good Management makes a huge difference.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          That's why, the times I do eat fast food, that I prefer places like Chick-fil-A, Zaxby's or even a Wendy's over a McDonald's, Burger King or Taco Bell. I just spotted a Five Guys in an office park I pass coming home from work and plan on stopping to see what all the fuss is about.
          My very favorite fast food, I think....

Chick-Fil-A-medium.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            My very favorite fast food, I think....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32999[/ATTACH]
            Sadly, none of these in Montana.
            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
              Sadly, none of these in Montana.
              I have never seen a Chick-Fil-A that didn't have a long line of cars at the drive-thru or a full dining room at meal times. Cash Cow!!!

Comment

OK, I think Sonic has something with this one....

smokehouse cheeseburger.jpg

Comment