Announcement

Collapse

Deeper Waters Forum Guidelines

Notice – The ministries featured in this section of TheologyWeb are guests of this site and in some cases not bargaining for the rough and tumble world of debate forums, though sometimes they are. Additionally, this area is frequented and highlighted for guests who also very often are not acclimated to debate fora. As such, the rules of conduct here will be more strict than in the general forum. This will be something within the discretion of the Moderators and the Ministry Representative, but we simply ask that you conduct yourselves in a manner considerate of the fact that these ministries are our invited guests. You can always feel free to start a related thread in general forum without such extra restrictions. Thank you.

Deeper Waters is founded on the belief that the Christian community has long been in the shallow end of Christianity while there are treasures of the deep waiting to be discovered. Too many in the shallow end are not prepared when they go out beyond those waters and are quickly devoured by sharks. We wish to aid Christians to equip them to navigate the deeper waters of the ocean of truth and come up with treasure in the end.

We also wish to give special aid to those often neglected, that is, the disabled community. This is especially so since our founders are both on the autism spectrum and have a special desire to reach those on that spectrum. While they are a special emphasis, we seek to help others with any disability realize that God can use them and that they are as the Psalmist says, fearfully and wonderfully made.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Planned Parenthood's New Ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there it is. The dumbest thing I have seen today.
    sigpic

Comment

Hmmm.. how about the choice to be adopted by a loving family if birth mom doesn't want them?
      If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Color me a bit skeptical. Does anyone have a link actually from Planned Parenthood with this video? I can't find anything shows it was them who made this.

Comment

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
          So Planned Parenthood has a new ad out.
          You should have done a little more due diligence Nick, this is actually not from Planned Parenthood, whether or not it encapsulates what they believe. Its supposedly from the Agenda Project, but I can't even find it on their sites. If it was ever there its taken down.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAgendaProject/videos

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
            You should have done a little more due diligence Nick, this is actually not from Planned Parenthood, whether or not it encapsulates what they believe. Its supposedly from the Agenda Project, but I can't even find it on their sites. If it was ever there its taken down.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAgendaProject/videos
            https://youtu.be/k4LZsKHJE9I

Thar she be.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
            "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
            Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

Originally posted by thewriteranon View Post
              And its from 2015, meaning its not even a new ad. Its an old piece of pro-choice cringe, which people are just now discovering.

Comment

So, looks like the title needs changing to random stupid pro-choice ad?
                If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                  So, looks like the title needs changing to random stupid pro-choice ad?
                  Christians shouldn't support slander. We stand for the truth.

That being said, it is a very bad ad.

Comment

I will make the edits on the blog.

Still, it didn't take the Babylon Bee long.

Comment

Clearly everyone is seeing the same thing in the ad. It is almost as if they were a prolife organization posing as a prochoice org in order to make the prochoice look bad.

But then we have PETA who makes animal rights organizations look bad. And JimL who makes liberals look bad.

Comment

Awesome.

You missed a couple of spots though. I'd just leave a short message specifying I did an edit as well at the top.

Source: Deeper Waters

Is Planned Parenthood saying... groups like Planned Parenthood know very well...

© Copyright Original Source

And in the beginning the post still maintains its a recent video.

Source: Deeper Waters

So Agenda Project has an ad out.

© Copyright Original Source

Had an ad out. Three years ago.

Comment

Christians shouldn't support slander. We stand for the truth.

That being said, it is a very bad ad.
                          What is slanderous about calling the ad stupid. That is clear truth, not slander.
                          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                            What is slanderous about calling the ad stupid. That is clear truth, not slander.
                            Its slander to say its an ad by Planned Parenthood. It wasn't made by them.

Comment

That's not slander, just an error.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                                That's not slander, just an error.
                                And it would be libel not slander. Everyone seems to confuse the two.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment