Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Clapper: Russia swung the election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    In other words, you're willing to accept his bald assertion because it fits your narrative.

Got it.
    Nope, you missed the point again and thus you are still to adress his actual point. Whataboutism and personal attacks wont help.
    "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      Ah so it is just another Nitpick by Chuck™
      So at first you wanted to get away with the "nitpick" thing (used way too many times) and when that did not work, you remove my post. Thanks for showing (to the loyal friends who are very welcome in my car) that you have got nothing of substance and thus gave up and removed the stuff because you are the "moderator".
      "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
        So at first you wanted to get away with the "nitpick" thing (used way too many times) and when that did not work, you remove my post. Thanks for showing (to the loyal friends who are very welcome in my car) that you have got nothing of substance and thus gave up and removed the stuff because you are the "moderator".
        I wanted to see if you had a genuine point to make or you were just doing your normal yipping and derailing from the peanut gallery. Once it was obvious that it was the latter, I moved the posts. I included any responses from me and MM too.

PS I am not the moderator. I am one of the owners. If you don't like the way we run our own site, hit the road. Or start your own site. We are tired of you just popping in to make stupid comments, nanny others, and derail threads. Thus we created this catchall thread, and any moderator can move your posts here when you start your nannying or derailing.

If you don't want your posts moved, then make relevant contributions to threads.

Comment

I wanted to see if you had a genuine point to make or you were just doing your normal yipping and derailing from the peanut gallery. Once it was obvious that it was the latter, I moved the posts. I included any responses from me and MM too.

PS I am not the moderator. I am one of the owners. If you don't like the way we run our own site, hit the road. Or start your own site. We are tired of you just popping in to make stupid comments, nanny others, and derail threads. Thus we created this catchall thread, and any moderator can move your posts here when you start your nannying or derailing.

If you don't want your posts moved, then make relevant contributions to threads.
          Relevant contributions like asking you to support your claims. It is interesting that you regard that as a derail.

Comment

Relevant contributions like asking you to support your claims. It is interesting that you regard that as a derail.
            Chuck, I was stating my opinion of why the election went to Trump and I mentioned various facts like Hillary's email server, and other controversies that occurred during the election. I have no idea what you expect me to support, nor why I should bother. I don't give a rat's behind if you believe me or not. I was not even addressing you. If you don't believe the controversies happened then go google them. If you don't believe they effected the vote, then you are a moron.

So either you are a moron, or you were just doing that as a nip at my heels in order to try to bother me because you are a small minded troll. I assumed the latter so your posts were moved here. If you are indeed a moron, then I apologize. But the posts still did not belong in the thread because they were derailing it.

Comment

Chuck, I was stating my opinion of why the election went to Trump and I mentioned various facts like Hillary's email server, and other controversies that occurred during the election. I have no idea what you expect me to support, nor why I should bother. I don't give a rat's behind if you believe me or not. I was not even addressing you. If you don't believe the controversies happened then go google them. If you don't believe they effected the vote, then you are a moron.

So either you are a moron, or you were just doing that as a nip at my heels in order to try to bother me because you are a small minded troll. I assumed the latter so your posts were moved here. If you are indeed a moron, then I apologize. But the posts still did not belong in the thread because they were derailing it.
              I have already explained that there is no disagreement as to what went on. The question is if that was the only cause for Hillary to lose (like you claimed) or if other factors were important (like Russia promoting and distorting some of the stories) like I find likely. I only asked you to support your claim that this is ONLY about Hillary's behaviour and nothing else. Cut the personal attacks and get to the point. Show some true honesty and move this back to the post where it belongs and either provide evidence or admit you don't have any.

Comment

It was pointed out to me that this was YOUR thread Chuck, so I moved the posts back. You are free to derail and nanny your own thread all you want.

I will bow out.

Comment

It was pointed out to me that this was YOUR thread Chuck, so I moved the posts back. You are free to derail and nanny your own thread all you want.

I will bow out.
                  You are very free to give an answer and continue discussing. Now that you are no longer the ultimate nanny who asks someone to stay in the car you can provide the ultimate answer instead.

Comment

You are very free to give an answer and continue discussing. Now that you are no longer the ultimate nanny who asks someone to stay in the car you can provide the ultimate answer instead.
                    I did answer you above. Like I said, I don't give a rat's patootie what you think about my opinion.

Comment

Thus we created this catchall thread, and any moderator can move your posts here when you start your nannying or derailing.
                      I don't think we're in Civics any more, Toto

Never mind.
                      I must read the whole thread before replying.
                      Last edited by Roy; 11-21-2018, 06:30 AM.
                      Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                      MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                        I don't think we're in Civics any more, Toto

Never mind.
                        We were, then we weren't, and now we are again.
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I will bow out.
                          You should have left the posts in the Asylum just because the idea of Chuck derailing his own thread is hilarious.
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            You should have left the posts in the Asylum just because the idea of Chuck derailing his own thread is hilarious.
                            And he can continue to do so here since it is his thread. I just need to remember to check the thread starter next time. And avoid threads started by Chuck.

Comment