Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Will Pelosi be Speaker? Or Fudge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Again with this nonsense that conservatives fear Pelosi. Where do you guys get these delusions?
    It's amusing. Which, being translated, means we got our knickers all in a twist.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      If that's what you see in Pelosi, then I suggest you concern yourself with your own mental health.
      Ummm....what?
      Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
        Ummm....what?
        You're living in the propaganda bubble my friend, you see in Pelosi the idiotic stuff they taught you to see.

Comment

You're living in the propaganda bubble my friend, you see in Pelosi the idiotic stuff they taught you to see.
          That’s funny, coming from the embodiment of someone living in a propaganda bubble.
          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Again with this nonsense that conservatives fear Pelosi. Where do you guys get these delusions?
            Wishful thinking?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You're living in the propaganda bubble my friend

Projection in its purest form.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                That's actually been cited as a possibility if it looks like she doesn't have the votes from her own side.

AND, interestingly enough....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33097[/ATTACH]
                So if Trump wants Pelosi to be Speaker, doesn't that mean JimL and the other liberals have to be against her? This is like in Star Trek where Kirk gets Nomad to self-destruct by presenting it with a logical impossibility.

Does not compute!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  So if Trump wants Pelosi to be Speaker, doesn't that mean JimL and the other liberals have to be against her? This is like in Star Trek where Kirk gets Nomad to self-destruct by presenting it with a logical impossibility.

Does not compute!

[nerdmode]Kirk also did that to the M-5 computer too.[/nerdmode]
                  "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                  GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

You're living in the propaganda bubble my friend...
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Does not compute!

Trump doesn't want Pelosi to be speaker, he fears, knows, that she is going to be speaker and so is attempting to kiss up to her. She's to smart for the con man!

Comment

Trump doesn't want Pelosi to be speaker, he fears, knows, that she is going to be speaker and so is attempting to kiss up to her.
                        Given your abysmal record of mind-reading here, I'll take your attempted mind-reading of the Trumpster with a grain of salt.
                        She's to smart for the con man!
                        As always, your unintended irony is delicious.
                        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          And you're the expert at understanding non-rational persons?
                          takes one to know one.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            IOW, you can't think of a single thing that would support jimmy's assertion.
                            your question didn't have anything that NPC Starlight could use one of his programed responses, so he had to go to a default one.
                            Last edited by RumTumTugger; 11-19-2018, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                              Given your abysmal record of mind-reading here, I'll take your attempted mind-reading of the Trumpster with a grain of salt.
                              As always, your unintended irony is delicious.
                              Well, reading Trump really isn't rocket science there OBP, although I see you Trumpsters find it terribly difficult.

Comment

That's better. I was going to ask how you discovered the truth about my mental health while discussing Pelosi's conduct over the last few decades which doesn't have anything to do with my own life.
                                Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment