Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Aggie Football - a College Football RECORD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Aggie Football - a College Football RECORD!

I'm exhausted. Stayed up late last night watching the Texas Aggies and some team from a foreign country go into SEVEN OVERTIMES, and the Aggies finally won with the highest score EVER in college football ---

Texas A&M scores insane win over LSU in highest-scoring game in FBS history

aggie football.jpg

Texas A&M scored one of the most insane victories in recent college football memory against No. 8 LSU on Saturday. The Aggies won 74-72, the highest-scoring game in the history of FBS football.

Some stats from the game: LSU finished with 521 total yards, while A&M finished with 496. Joe Burrow had 270 yards and three touchdowns (not including three rushing), while Kellen Mond had six passing touchdowns and one rushing.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

The Grey Cup game is today.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

What's the OT rule? 15 min each side l? I didn't watch this (prob not possible in California) and really bummed.
      Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
        What's the OT rule? 15 min each side l? I didn't watch this (prob not possible in California) and really bummed.
        In each overtime period both teams have one chance to score; when both teams score, another overtime period begins. In college, the teams play until someone wins.

This happens when neither defense is very good.
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
          The Grey Cup game is today.

I think the Grey Cup was started by the guy who makes Earl Grey tea.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I am vaguely aware that the Grey Cup exists. It gets pretty much no coverage down here, however.
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              I am vaguely aware that the Grey Cup exists. It gets pretty much no coverage down here, however.
              That's what I figured.

Frankly, I am ignorant and apathetic about it or any football. Just wanted to play with you guys.

Comment

That's what I figured.

Frankly, I am ignorant and apathetic about it or any football. Just wanted to play with you guys.

You wanna know about split ends, don't you?
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  I believe she prefers tight ends.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    I know all about them already. But I am not troubled with them very much now that I keep my hair short.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      I believe she prefers tight ends.

Comment

And I'm guessing that Lady Grey tea was named after either his wife or his daughter.
                        ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
                          And I'm guessing that Lady Grey tea was named after either his wife or his daughter.
                          Kinda like the Epistles were the wives of the Apostles?

Comment