Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mueller report will be 'devastating' for the president: Frequent Trump defender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    "Show me the man, and I'll show you the crime."
    -Lavrentiy Beria, head of Joseph Stalin's secret police

(Or was it Dirty Cop Bobby Mueller?)
    Too bad you live in upside down world. Trump is the wannabe Stalin and our democratic institutions are trying to protect you from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Too bad you live in upside down world. Trump is the wannabe Stalin and our democratic institutions are trying to protect you from him.
      And in reality land, it’s been people like you shutting down free speech and trying to force everyone to believe like you.
      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
        And in reality land, it’s been people like you shutting down free speech and trying to force everyone to believe like you.
        People like me are trying to shut down free speech? How so, Lilpix?

Comment

People like me are trying to shut down free speech? How so, Lilpix?
          So you’re against hate speech laws and college campus speech codes?
          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

So you’re against hate speech laws and college campus speech codes?
            Why are you answering a question with a question? How have I gone about trying to shut down free speech?

Comment

Why are you answering a question with a question? How have I gone about trying to shut down free speech?
              So you’re against ‘hate speech’ laws?
              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

So you’re against ‘hate speech’ laws?
                So, I see, as usual, you can't back up your accusations.

Comment

So, I see, as usual, you can't back up your accusations.
                  You group consertives in broad groups all the time, guess you don’t like it when the favor is returned?
                  GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Now this is interesting. If Dirty Cop Mueller can not produce any evidence that the President committed a crime, the public may never even have a chance to see the report at all, and for a very good reason:

The best way to think about the Mueller report is to think about the local police department (detective or DA) doing an investigation on a subject and completing that task.

At the conclusion of the inquiry, if there is no determination of criminal wrongdoing, the investigator does not outline the investigation in a report to the general public.

The basic premise behind this standard process is simple. Everyone is innocent unless they can be proven to be guilty.

If everyone who was ever investigated had the internal investigative material made public it would be profoundly unfair to the target. It would be even more unfair if the investigator was allowed to frame a public report, with their own internal biases and innuendo, in lieu of their ability to find criminal wrongdoing.

Now amplify that simple fairness issue x 1,000 and consider how severely political federal investigators might produce such a document against their opposition. It is easy to see how such a report can be weaponized for political benefit. The weaponization and benefit is the goal of the current Democrat leadership.

However, specifically to address these issues, and in an attempt to remove the political weaponization possible within the special counsel statute, the DOJ framed the ending of a special counsel investigation such that a summary of investigative finding is delivered to the U.S. Attorney General, who then puts out a public statement (of sorts) describing the conclusion (the finding).

Pelosi, Schumer and the Democrats do not want William Barr to be able to write a summary, a public statement, based on the report delivered to him by Robert Mueller.

Instead, the Democrats want the report from Mueller, including all the investigative trails that were exhausted, so they can exploit aspects of the inquiry that were not able to be proven, and weaponize “innuendo” and “possibility” for political benefit.

Minority Leader Schumer is frustrated he cannot get Barr to accept that demand.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-william-barr/
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment