Giving Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, special orders don't upset us....
    And most places tend to give you more meat and cheese as a result. The exception is Taco Bell and it shows how you only get a dribble of both in their tacos.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      And most places tend to give you more meat and cheese as a result. The exception is Taco Bell and it shows how you only get a dribble of both in their tacos.
      Why would you eat at Taco Bell? Why would anyone?

Rogue, there are places that can help when you are feeling like this. Don't give into despair.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
      Call 1-800-273-8255

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        Why would you eat at Taco Bell? Why would anyone?

Rogue, there are places that can help when you are feeling like this. Don't give into despair.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
        Call 1-800-273-8255
        My best friend actually thinks that Taco Bell is the best Mexican restaurant and Little Caesars has the best pizza. He's also said that Ryans is the best steak house. I believe his taste buds must have been seriously damaged in a childhood accident.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

My best friend actually thinks that Taco Bell is the best Mexican restaurant and Little Caesars has the best pizza. He's also said that Ryans is the best steak house. I believe his taste buds must have been seriously damaged in a childhood accident.
          Poor deprived kid. I bet he grew up eating tofu or something worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            Poor deprived kid. I bet he grew up eating tofu or something worse.
            Whoever's turn it is to buy lunch gets to pick the place. I've tried to expand his horizons by taking him to better but still affordable restaurants when it's my turn but to no avail. The old adage about leading a horse to water comes to mind.

Comment

Reminds me of Demolition Man.......

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment