Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

VeggieTales villains are "Vegetables of color"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    What is that really fatty cut of meat?
    Well, he said it was served with pork or salted meat, so maybe it's salted pork!!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
      Well, he said it was served with pork or salted meat, so maybe it's salted pork!!
      Hmmmmmmm....... I'm guessing that's correct, but......
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Hmmmmmmm....... I'm guessing that's correct, but......
        It looks like roast pork to me. Quite fatty true. Living in those cold northern climes, though, a person needs as much fat as they can get!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

What is that really fatty cut of meat?
          Pork belly, not particularly salted. Its basically what you make bacon out of only its been baked.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
            Pork belly, not particularly salted. Its basically what you make bacon out of only its been baked.

We can buy sliced fresh pork belly here. It is my most favourite bacon!

Comment

We can buy sliced fresh pork belly here. It is my most favourite bacon!
              I thought you had to smoke it before it qualified as bacon?

Its still good. We sometimes serve it cold on bread, with mustard, pickled beets.

Comment

I thought you had to smoke it before it qualified as bacon?

Its still good. We sometimes serve it cold on bread, with mustard, pickled beets.
                We call it fresh side bacon. I don't know if that is technically correct. I cook it like bacon, we eat it in a sandwich like bacon, or I will just eat slices of it with a salad or some other side dish.

Comment

The best bacon sandwich is bacon between bacon topped by bacon

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

We call it fresh side bacon. I don't know if that is technically correct. I cook it like bacon, we eat it in a sandwich like bacon, or I will just eat slices of it with a salad or some other side dish.
                    There's a butcher that sells cold cuts like that. I might be getting it for lunch tomorrow.

Comment

I think I won this thread according to Jed's Law.

Comment

IWe sometimes serve it cold on bread, with mustard, pickled beets.
                        That has to be some kind of culinary sin...
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

I will - I absolutely love them!

O, where is my hair brush?
                          O where is my hairbrush!

O where is my hairbrush!

O where, O where, O where, O where , O where ...... is my hairbrush!

The guys doing those shows where geniuses.

Jim
                          My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                            O where is my hairbrush!

O where is my hairbrush!

O where, O where, O where, O where , O where ...... is my hairbrush!

The guys doing those shows where geniuses.

Jim
                            Obviously, their songs had "hooks" --- they hooked in your brain and stayed there.
                            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                              I think this show and its vegeto-normative patriarchy should be banned.
                              You are obviously bigoted against the handicapped. These poor vegetables are all amputees but they still have the gumption to live on and overcome their handicaps. But no, you have to tear them down and denigrate their accomplishments. Shame on you, sir or madam or however you choose to identify yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                                You are obviously bigoted against the handicapped. These poor vegetables are all amputees but they still have the gumption to live on and overcome their handicaps. But no, you have to tear them down and denigrate their accomplishments. Shame on you, sir or madam or however you choose to identify yourself!
                                I will add Zym to my prayer list.

Comment