Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Will Kevin Hart Lose The Oscar Gig?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Kevin Hart Lose The Oscar Gig?

So Mr. Hart got tapped to host the Oscars, but it seems he has a long history of anti-gay remarks. The only question now is will he do enough groveling and boot licking to keep the job...

Kevin Hart Has Deleted Old Anti-Gay Tweets Since Landing Oscar Hosting Gig

GLAAD reached out to Kevin Hart’s management to discuss his rhetoric and opportunities for positive LGBTQ inclusion on the Oscars stage, but “they have not yet responded,” LGBT advocacy group tells TheWrap

https://www.thewrap.com/kevin-hart-d...r-hosting-gig/
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

That didn't take long...

Hart steps down as Oscars host over his past anti-gay tweets

https://apnews.com/999e22b665334b8e96919394bd16fe2f
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

The new Hollywood blacklist.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        The new Hollywood blacklist.
        You said black!

Comment

Apparently homosexuality trumps black skin in the eyes of liberals. I'm a bit surprised that Hart didn't try to claim that the criticism of his past comments was an act of racism.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Apparently homosexuality trumps black skin in the eyes of liberals. I'm a bit surprised that Hart didn't try to claim that the criticism of his past comments was an act of racism.
            Shapiro has stated the layers of victimhood on the left:

Source: https://www.dailywire.com/news/13343/shapiro-marquette-pulverizing-victimhood-mentality-hank-berrien

There’s a hierarchy of victimhood; it starts with LGBT folks up at the top, and there are black folks and Hispanic folks and female folks, Asian, and Jewish is down here somewhere, and then right at the bottom, the people who are not victimized at all in any sense, of course, are white “cis-gendered” males . . . White “cis-gendered” makes are the victimizers; they have made society so cruel, so awful, so evil.

© Copyright Original Source

That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

All men people are equal, but some are more equal than others.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                Shapiro has stated the layers of victimhood on the left:

Source: https://www.dailywire.com/news/13343/shapiro-marquette-pulverizing-victimhood-mentality-hank-berrien

There’s a hierarchy of victimhood; it starts with LGBT folks up at the top, and there are black folks and Hispanic folks and female folks, Asian, and Jewish is down here somewhere, and then right at the bottom, the people who are not victimized at all in any sense, of course, are white “cis-gendered” males . . . White “cis-gendered” makes are the victimizers; they have made society so cruel, so awful, so evil.

© Copyright Original Source

Currently I'd put the LGBTQQICAPF2K+ community at the top of the hierarchy with the fastest rising group being Muslims which is ironic considering Muslim attitudes toward homosexuality.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Currently I'd put the LGBTQQICAPF2K+ community at the top of the hierarchy with the fastest rising group being Muslims which is ironic considering Muslim attitudes toward homosexuality.
                  But not so surprising when you consider the Muslim response to criticism.

Comment