Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Bad things happen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad things happen.

I would appreciate any prayers and kind words.
    sigpic

Care to elaborate?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

Care to elaborate?
        My car got totalled yesterday. I am fine. No one has been hurt. On an unrelated note to the wreck my gran hurt her knee.

I love you guys. I honestly do.
        sigpic

Comment

I honestly do love you guys
          sigpic

Comment

My grandparents love you guys too.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
              I honestly do love you guys
              The feeling is mutual. You're good people.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Praise the Lord nobody got hurt. Don't know why He allowed this to happen, but it's all in God's will.Possibly He has something better coming your way.
                When I Survey....

Comment

Praying, little brother.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Even if you didn't feel hurt in the wreck you should still get checked out if you haven't already. I learned that lesson the hard way. I don't want that to happen to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

Even if you didn't feel hurt in the wreck you should still get checked out if you haven't already. I learned that lesson the hard way. I don't want that to happen to you.
                      Problems can start developing several days later

Comment

I was checked out. My hands got hurt by the airbag, but it is nothing serious.
                        sigpic

Comment

Love you too, kid.
                          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                            sigpic
                            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment