Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Do-nothing Republican government gives up on press briefings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
    And today...

'Do your job, Sarah!' Reporters shout after first White House briefing in weeks lasts 15 minutes:

The televised briefing with Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders was the first since Nov. 27. Reporters, seemingly frustrated with the tight-lipped press office, continued to shout questions at Sanders even after she wrapped up the briefing.

One could be heard shouting, "This is a 10-minute briefing, Sarah!" Another yelled, "Do your job, Sarah!"
    And you wonder why she would want that continued abuse?
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
      And you wonder why she would want that continued abuse?
      She's a pathological liar just like her boss, if she weren't then she wouldn't be getting that abuse. Trump seems to both surround himself with, and be supported by, such corrupt people.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
        She's a pathological liar just like her boss, if she weren't then she wouldn't be getting that abuse. Trump seems to both surround himself with, and be supported by, such corrupt people.
        She's a well-spoken woman who has done a great job dealing with asshats who are an awful lot like you. Oblivious bloviating morons who harass women and get away with it.
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

She's a well-spoken woman who has done a great job dealing with asshats who are an awful lot like you. Oblivious bloviating morons who harass women and get away with it.
          Agreed, but I just wish Trump wouldn't make her job so challenging.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I never suggested that she wasn't well spoken, what I said is that she, like her boss, is a pathological liar, or at the least a blatant one, you know, Trumps kind of people.

Comment

I never suggested that she wasn't well spoken, what I said is that she, like her boss, is a pathological liar, or at the least a blatant one, you know, Trumps kind of people.
              Yeah, no she isn't.
              That's what
              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Yeah, no she isn't.
                ?! Really?!

Comment

Originally posted by EvoUK View Post
                  ?! Really?!
                  uh-yeah-gif-10.gif
                  That's what
                  - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

She might be "well-spoken" but she's still a pathological liar like her boss, that's how she's survived the revolving door of the WH for so long. As for "bloviating morons who harass women and get away with it" the most conspicuous one of these is the one you lot voted for, namely genital-grabbing Donald Trump.
                    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                      She might be "well-spoken" but she's still a pathological liar like her boss, that's how she's survived the revolving door of the WH for so long.
                      Yeah, no she isn't.

As for "bloviating morons who harass women and get away with it" the most conspicuous one of these is the one you lot voted for, namely genital-grabbing Donald Trump.
                      You jealous that the wimminz won't let you touch them?
                      That's what
                      - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
                        She might be "well-spoken" but she's still a pathological liar like her boss, that's how she's survived the revolving door of the WH for so long. As for "bloviating morons who harass women and get away with it" the most conspicuous one of these is the one you lot voted for, namely genital-grabbing Donald Trump.
                        Do you hate all accomplished women? Or just conservative women?
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          Do you hate all accomplished women? Or just conservative women?
                          No, just unethical lying women in the service of traitors.

Comment

So, Democrat women.
                            That's what
                            - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

So Hillary then?

Comment