Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Justice Ginsburg: Cancer Surgery This Morning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice Ginsburg: Cancer Surgery This Morning...

WASHINGTON DC — The Supreme Court announced Friday that Justice Ginsburg had cancerous growths removed from her lung.

https://fox61.com/2018/12/21/justice...ry-for-cancer/

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/21/supr...rocedure-.html
    Last edited by seer; 12-21-2018, 11:44 AM.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

for good health and the wisdom to step down when she can no longer perform her duties.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      for good health and the wisdom to step down when she can no longer perform her duties.
      Right, I do not want to see her health fail, but perhaps she should retire.
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

She is very tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          She is very tough.
          That she is!

Comment

And she's cute!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Seems like it's a good thing for her she had the rib fractures, because apparently it was in doing imaging for those that they caught the cancer. I assume she gets regular imaging to check for metastasis or recurrence of her previous cancers so I'm sure it would've been caught eventually anyway, but the earlier cancer is noticed the better the prognosis.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                And she's cute!

At one time...

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I wonder how many times since Trump won she has regretted not retiring while Obama was still in office? Now she seems bitterly determined to literally die on the bench simply out of spite. What a way to end one's life and career.
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

At one time...
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]33990[/ATTACH]
                    Wow, she was a looker back in 1843.
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      Wow, she was a looker back in 1843.
                      Behave!

Comment

Take care, Justice Ginsberg. Praying.
                        Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          I wonder how many times since Trump won she has regretted not retiring while Obama was still in office? Now she seems bitterly determined to literally die on the bench simply out of spite. What a way to end one's life and career.
                          Despite the jokes Saturday Night Live has made on the subject, I believe that Ginsburg isn't staying on the bench out of any kind of spite, but because she likes the job and wants to keep doing it. I think Ginsburg would still be on the bench right now even if Hillary won.

Comment

Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
                            Despite the jokes Saturday Night Live has made on the subject, I believe that Ginsburg isn't staying on the bench out of any kind of spite, but because she likes the job and wants to keep doing it. I think Ginsburg would still be on the bench right now even if Hillary won.
                            Given her unprofessional criticism of the current administration, I have difficulty believing that.
                            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                            sigpic
                            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by [B
                              Terraceth;600593]Seems like it's a good thing for her she had the rib fractures, because apparently it was in doing imaging for those that they caught the cancer.[/B] I assume she gets regular imaging to check for metastasis or recurrence of her previous cancers so I'm sure it would've been caught eventually anyway, but the earlier cancer is noticed the better the prognosis.
                              That was my first thought as well. Haven't heard whether that was true or not, but thank the god I don't believe in if it is.

Comment