Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Justice Ginsburg: Cancer Surgery This Morning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    How will you ever cope if Trump is re-elected to a second term?
    Well, we won't have to worry about that, Like I said, Trump will either be in jail or will have been pardoned and moved to Russia. Pence isn't safe either, besides he'd be a lame duck and that will be the end of the republican party as a political force for some time to come.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]34390[/ATTACH]
      How would they get the majority of the Senate to agree to Trump's appointment as vice president if over 2/3 of it voted to impeach Trump to begin with?

Comment

How will you ever cope if Trump is re-elected to a second term?
        Originally posted by JimL View Post
        Well, we won't have to worry about that, Like I said, Trump will either be in jail or will have been pardoned and moved to Russia. Pence isn't safe either, besides he'd be a lame duck and that will be the end of the republican party as a political force for some time to come.
        IOW, your head will explode and you'll be more of a burden on society than you already are.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

IOW, your head will explode and you'll be more of a burden on society than you already are.
          No, in the same words, we won't have to worry about it. It ain't gonna happen. Trump can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people, (like yourself) all of the time, but he can't fool all of the people all of the time. But you'll find out soon enough, and then your head will explode along with all the other nut case Trumpsters out there.

Comment

No, in the same words, we won't have to worry about it. It ain't gonna happen. Trump can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people, (like yourself) all of the time, but he can't fool all of the people all of the time. But you'll find out soon enough, and then your head will explode along with all the other nut case Trumpsters out there.
            You have way more faith than I do, Jim.
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              Not faith, OBP, all you need do is open your eyes.

Comment

Not faith, OBP, all you need do is open your eyes.
                Thanks for the quickie sermon.

Happy Saturday.
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Thanks for the quickie sermon.

Happy Saturday.
                  No prob, now try doing it.

Comment

No prob, now try doing it.
                    Take your own advice, then we'll talk.

I'll say it again, you have way more faith in the political process than I do.

sigpic

Comment

Take your own advice, then we'll talk.

I'll say it again, you have way more faith in the political process than I do.
                      Well perhaps you would have more faith in the political system if you would open your eyes and stop voting for treasonous con men like Trump and his band of thieves.

Comment

Well perhaps you would have more faith in the political system if you would open your eyes and stop voting for treasonous con men like Trump and his band of thieves.
                        Says the person that voted for criminal Clinton and her merry band of criminals.
                        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I have no faith in the political system because "treasonous con [man] Trump and his band of thieves" was the better of two awful options.

sigpic

Comment

Not just blind faith but deaf and dumb as well (with emphasis on the latter).

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I have no faith in the political system because "treasonous con [man] Trump and his band of thieves" was the better of two awful options.
                              Thinking like that is exactly why I suggest that you open your eyes and actually see, rather than accepting the poison poured into the porches of your dumbed down ears. I don't care how much you dislike Hillary, nobody is worse than the pathalogical lying treasonous crook that you voted for and continue to defend.

Comment

Thinking like that is exactly why I suggest that you open your eyes and actually see, rather than accepting the poison poured into the porches of your dumbed down ears. I don't care how much you dislike Hillary, nobody is worse than the pathalogical lying treasonous crook that you voted for and continue to defend.
                                Ask Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods or Glen Doherty who is worse...
                                That's what
                                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                                - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment