Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Justice Ginsburg: Cancer Surgery This Morning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    But the denial is much more prevalent in his detractors.
    Depends on ones perspective, and your's is the wrong one.
    Yep.
    Yep, I admit it, I hate treasonous, corrupt, liars.

I agree - and that's exactly the problem you seem to be having.
    Of course you believe the opposite, Trump supporters are obviously locked in come hell or high water. You could never admit, after all this time and effort defending him, that you were wrong. That takes character.

Nope. The only modern campaign that was worse was Bob Dole's.
    Yeah right Tea, Clinton was so bad that she won the popular vote by 3 million over Trump.

Er, Jim, that's not a rational response. Try again minus the rabid hatred. Give me actual reasons, not mere accusations.
    Tea, you've been given all the reasons, over and over again, for two years now and still dobn't get it. Like I said, you trumpsters have eyes and ears, but when it comes to Trump you can't see or hear. Trump even admonished you to, "don't believe what you see." And so you don't!
    Last edited by JimL; 08-28-2019, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Depends on ones perspective, and your's is the wrong one.

Yep, I admit it, I hate treasonous, corrupt, liars.

Of course you believe the opposite, Trump supporters are obviously locked in come hell or high water. You could never admit, after all this time and effort defending him, that you were wrong. That takes character.

Yeah right Tea, Clinton was so bad that she won the popular vote by 3 million over Trump.

Tea, you've been given all the reasons, over and over again, for two years now and still dobn't get it. Like I said, you trumpsters have eyes and ears, but when it comes to Trump you can't see or hear. Trump even admonished you to, "don't believe what you see." And so you don't!
      Your delusions are adorable.
      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
        Your delusions are adorable.
        And quite Trumpian!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

That must be why you’re obsessed with Trump and believe every wide eyed conspiracy theory about him, no matter how much evidence proves your conspiracy theories wrong. You’re a case study in why TDS exist.
          I don't believe wide eyed conspiracy theories Lilpix, unlike you, CP, MM and the like, I actually have the capacity to see and comprehend for myself. TDS is a symptom affecting easily led Trumpsters like yourself, not those of us who aren't so easily taken in by con men.

Comment

I don't believe wide eyed conspiracy theories Lilpix, unlike you, CP, MM and the like, I actually have the capacity to see and comprehend for myself. TDS is a symptom affecting easily led Trumpsters like yourself, not those of us who aren't so easily taken in by con men.
            The Russians have got them all suckered, the poor fools.
            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
              The Russians have got them all suckered, the poor fools.
              No, but Trump does, poor fools.

Comment

And yet you seem to lack this whole evidence thing that a crime took place. The sign of a conspiracy theorist or cultist is no evidence is enough to convince them they are wrong and the lack of evidence is simply more evidence that their insanity is true. Trump isn’t going to be dragged away in chains, no matter how much your Democrat masters have to lie to try to convince you it’s coming any day now.
                Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 08-28-2019, 09:16 AM.
                "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I don't believe wide eyed conspiracy theories Lilpix, unlike you, CP, MM and the like, I actually have the capacity to see and comprehend for myself.

Mind proving that sometime?
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

A total lack of evidence is proof that someone is hiding something!
                    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

And quite Trumpian!
                      Next, he’ll go knocking door to door trying to tell people the good news that Trump is going to prison any day now and you need to vote Democrat to keep the evil Republicans from hiding the truth.
                      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Keep hoping, CP. I predict he'll be out of office and therefore facing indictment in a year and one half if he is not impeached sooner. Maybe praying will achieve your hopes of another term for the corrupt Trump.
                        I thought you were predicting he would declare himself dictator and never leave office? Make up your mind!

Comment

And yet you seem to lack this whole evidence thing that a crime took place. The sign of a conspiracy theorist or cultist is no evidence is enough to convince them they are wrong and the lack of evidence is simply more evidence that their insanity is true. Trump isn’t going to be dragged away in chains, no matter how much your Democrat masters have to lie to try to convince you it’s coming any day now.
                          That's the thing, Lilpix, the evidence of crimes is there in spades so to speak, but you are never going to acknowledge it. We are not conspiracy theorist like republicans have proven themselves to be (pizza gate), the problem is that you are denialist and will continue to be even after your corrupt and treasonous hero is ousted and imprisoned.

Comment

You, CP, prove it for us every day while pretending to sit on the fence.

Comment

A total lack of evidence is proof that someone is hiding something!
                              You really need to try and get out of the bubble now and then, Lilpix.

Comment

That's the thing, Lilpix, the evidence of crimes is there in spades so to speak, but you are never going to acknowledge it. We are not conspiracy theorist like republicans have proven themselves to be (pizza gate), the problem is that you are denialist and will continue to be even after your corrupt and treasonous hero is ousted and imprisoned.
                                Is the impeachment moving forward, Jim? I haven't heard anything from mister flying eyebrow for a while.

Comment