Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 101

Thread: Justice Ginsburg: Cancer Surgery This Morning...

  1. #71
    What's that? lilpixieofterror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    8,718
    Amen (Given)
    1478
    Amen (Received)
    2914
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Well perhaps you would have more faith in the political system if you would open your eyes and stop voting for treasonous con men like Trump and his band of thieves.
    Says the person that voted for criminal Clinton and her merry band of criminals.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

  2. #72
    Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Inside the beltway
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,224
    Amen (Given)
    5834
    Amen (Received)
    11176
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Well perhaps you would have more faith in the political system if you would open your eyes and stop voting for treasonous con men like Trump and his band of thieves.
    I have no faith in the political system because "treasonous con [man] Trump and his band of thieves" was the better of two awful options.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. St. John Chrysostom

    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

  3. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
  4. #73
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    48,906
    Amen (Given)
    1038
    Amen (Received)
    17629
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    You have way more faith than I do, Jim.
    Not just blind faith but deaf and dumb as well (with emphasis on the latter).

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

  5. #74
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,212
    Amen (Given)
    1519
    Amen (Received)
    1410
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    I have no faith in the political system because "treasonous con [man] Trump and his band of thieves" was the better of two awful options.
    Thinking like that is exactly why I suggest that you open your eyes and actually see, rather than accepting the poison poured into the porches of your dumbed down ears. I don't care how much you dislike Hillary, nobody is worse than the pathalogical lying treasonous crook that you voted for and continue to defend.

  6. #75
    God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Central VA
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,217
    Amen (Given)
    7778
    Amen (Received)
    7992
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Thinking like that is exactly why I suggest that you open your eyes and actually see, rather than accepting the poison poured into the porches of your dumbed down ears. I don't care how much you dislike Hillary, nobody is worse than the pathalogical lying treasonous crook that you voted for and continue to defend.
    Ask Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods or Glen Doherty who is worse...

  7. #76
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,212
    Amen (Given)
    1519
    Amen (Received)
    1410
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Ask Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods or Glen Doherty who is worse...
    Another republican bs story that you bought into hook line and sinker.

  8. #77
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    48,906
    Amen (Given)
    1038
    Amen (Received)
    17629
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Another republican bs story that you bought into hook line and sinker.
    Yeah, everyone knows it was all the fault of Nakoula Basseley Nakoula.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

  9. #78
    God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Central VA
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,217
    Amen (Given)
    7778
    Amen (Received)
    7992
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Another republican bs story that you bought into hook line and sinker.
    Benghazi was a BS story? Boy you ARE a reprobate...

  10. #79
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,212
    Amen (Given)
    1519
    Amen (Received)
    1410
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Benghazi was a BS story? Boy you ARE a reprobate...
    Yeah, it was, and your own new minority leader in the House, Rep. Kevin McCarthy, admitted it. Not that those of us with a brain needed to hear it from him in order to know what was going on. It seems that the republican constituency are just a very gullible lot. I guess that's why you are republicans.
    Last edited by JimL; 01-12-2019 at 04:46 PM.

  11. #80
    God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Central VA
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,217
    Amen (Given)
    7778
    Amen (Received)
    7992
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Yeah, it was, and your own new minority leader in the House, Rep. Kevin McCarthy, admitted it. Not that those of us with a brain needed to hear it from him in order to know what was going on. It seems that the republican constituency are just a very gullible lot. I guess that's why you are republicans.
    Yeah that's a bald faced lie. He said the investigation may have hurt Hillary's image, but he did not in any way say that it was BS. Her getting off for dereliction of duty is what was BS.

    And you finally have a brain? Fed Ex delivered today?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •