Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Justice Ginsburg: Cancer Surgery This Morning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    You really need to try and get out of the bubble now and then, Lilpix.
    absolutely precious
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You, CP, prove it for us every day while pretending to sit on the fence.
      All my fences are barbed wire, Jimmy - no sittin on fences around here!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        I thought you were predicting he would declare himself dictator and never leave office? Make up your mind!
        No, I said he's a wannabe dictator, and if he could he would do just that, but he has the democratic institutions to deal with first. We'll see who triumphs!

Comment

That's the thing, Lilpix, the evidence of crimes is there in spades so to speak, but you are never going to acknowledge it. We are not conspiracy theorist like republicans have proven themselves to be (pizza gate), the problem is that you are denialist and will continue to be even after your corrupt and treasonous hero is ousted and imprisoned.
          Than you should have no problem citing the laws broken, but you won’t because you can’t. You’ve been brainwashed by a steady diet of Democrat propaganda and nothing will break through all that brainwashing.
          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

No, I said he's a wannabe dictator, and if he could he would do just that, but he has the democratic institutions to deal with first. We'll see who triumphs!
            Your tin foil hat, is showing.
            "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

You really need to try and get out of the bubble now and then, Lilpix.
              I’m from a democrat family that has been voting democrat since FDR. Care to cite what laws Trump broke now or will I get more grandstanding and no pesky evidence that a crime actually took place?
              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

We are not conspiracy theorist like republicans
                We need to come up with a name for these things where JimL says something completely ironic and un-selfaware.

"Jim-isms?" "Jimgasms?"

Comment

Except that there is no such syndrome. Believers in TDS are the easily led supporters of the con man Trump himself.

Face it lad, you are its poster boy. Still running about blathering that Trump colluded with the Russians and if we only read the Mueller Report we'd see the evidence with our own eyes. Deluded isn't even a strong enough word for what you are.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

We need to come up with a name for these things where JimL says something completely ironic and un-selfaware.

"Jim-isms?" "Jimgasms?"
                    Little jimmy is about as self-aware as a bump on a log. He is a living breathing example of what can only be described as a "clueless event horizon" where weapons grade ignorance mixes with utter inanity to create a mixture so dense that a coherent thought cannot possibly escape.

Okay, maybe I exaggerate just a smidge. But, in all seriousness little jimmy, to quote Edward Flaherty, "couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

"Jim-isms?" "Jimgasms?"
                      Jimcups. Like hiccups?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        Jimcups. Like hiccups?
                        I like it!

Or Jurps.

Comment

Depends on ones perspective, and your's is the wrong one.
                          Nope, I'm right.

Yep, I admit it, I hate treasonous, corrupt, liars.
                          Pity you can't seem to identify them rationally.

Of course you believe the opposite, Trump supporters are obviously locked in come hell or high water. You could never admit, after all this time and effort defending him, that you were wrong. That takes character.
                          Carter was my guy - Trump was what I got stuck with. I grant, I am very pleased with the Court nominees and therefore have begun to support Trump - but your assumption that anyone who supports Trump at all must be deluded is itself delusional. There are no such perfect positions.

Yeah right Tea, Clinton was so bad that she won the popular vote by 3 million over Trump.
                          With a lot of 'help' from Google, so it seems. Irrelevant, the numbers that matter are 304 to 227 - a solid win for Trump. Who, I might add, took several normally blue states - when you are losing your solid states, you are doing something very wrong.

Tea, you've been given all the reasons, over and over again, for two years now and still dobn't get it.
                          That would be because 'it' is unsubstantiated. Innuendo and a bad report we paid $30 million for - yeah, I'd like something substantial now, please.

Like I said, you trumpsters have eyes and ears, but when it comes to Trump you can't see or hear. Trump even admonished you to, "don't believe what you see." And so you don't!
                          And you TDSers are irrational - you keep telling us Nessie is piloting the UFO. I'm willing to look at evidence - but not to eat those funny little mushrooms.
                          Last edited by Teallaura; 08-28-2019, 02:55 PM.
                          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

That's the thing, Lilpix, the evidence of crimes is there in spades so to speak, but you are never going to acknowledge it. We are not conspiracy theorist like republicans have proven themselves to be (pizza gate), the problem is that you are denialist and will continue to be even after your corrupt and treasonous hero is ousted and imprisoned.
                            *emphasis mine

If this were true, Pelosi would have already brought formal impeachment and dared the Senate to find him innocent. The total lack of proceedings and the rapid disappearance from the front page after the disastrous Mueller testimony are more than ample evidence that no one who could actually proceed is willing to do so - proof that the evidence is far from sufficient.
                            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                              Er, Jim, that's not a rational response. Try again minus the rabid hatred. Give me actual reasons, not mere accusations.
                              He can't his leftist programers have not coded him to do anything else but make on unfounded assertion after another.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]39408[/ATTACH]

Face it lad, you are its poster boy. Still running about blathering that Trump colluded with the Russians and if we only read the Mueller Report we'd see the evidence with our own eyes. Deluded isn't even a strong enough word for what you are.
                                Actually child, you got it all wrong. What i stated was that regardless of whether you read the Mueller report, regardless of whether the evidence is put before your own eyes, you won't see it, like the bible says of the desciples, you'll be blind to the truth. Or, at least you will never be able to admit to it. And this is well known, since, for a very long time now, the evidence has been there, you've been looking at it, you've heard it, but you haven't been able to admit to it. You're right, denial ain't a river in Eygypt, but you are all swimming in it.

Comment