Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

The use of wi-fi and cellphones is detrimental to one's health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least you should keep your rats from using the cellphones

https://thehill.com/opinion/healthca...downplaying-it
    A recent study by the National Toxicology Program/National Institutes of Health (NTP/NIH) shows clear evidence of a causal link between cancer and exposure to wireless cell phone signals. Results from the $30 million NTP studies demonstrated that cell phone radiation caused Schwann cell cancers of the heart and brain gliomas in rats, as well as DNA damage in the brain.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
      At least you should keep your rats from using the cellphones

https://thehill.com/opinion/healthca...downplaying-it
      as usual they expose the animals to much more and higher levels of RF than any normal person would receive.

Comment

It is possible to overdose on dihydrogen monoxide.
        If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
          It is possible to overdose on dihydrogen monoxide.
          That stuff is deadly! Directly responsible for countless deaths ever year and yet no effort is made to regulate it

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Inhaling the liquid form can kill you! Even oxygen can be dangerous! Everything is dangerous!

Comment

If you choose to skydive without a parachute, that is your guys option. If you can save thousands and tens of thousands on medical bills by a little prevention ... nah... who cares about saving money.

A little DNA destruction and infertility in children's children is worth casting fate to the wind.

I was just trying to present information that may help resolve problems people have encountered and may prevent certain diseases. But if you still like smoking 2 packs of cigarettes a day, that is your option. There is no reason to go silly in your comments -- unless you have already been affected by too much cellphone-related degeneration.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                If you choose to skydive without a parachute, that is your guys option. If you can save thousands and tens of thousands on medical bills by a little prevention ... nah... who cares about saving money.

A little DNA destruction and infertility in children's children is worth casting fate to the wind.

I was just trying to present information that may help resolve problems people have encountered and may prevent certain diseases. But if you still like smoking 2 packs of cigarettes a day, that is your option. There is no reason to go silly in your comments -- unless you have already been affected by too much cellphone-related degeneration.
                A cell phone puts out about 4 watts max. How long would it take you to cook a piece of meat in a 4 watt microwave oven?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  A cell phone puts out about 4 watts max. How long would it take you to cook a piece of meat in a 4 watt microwave oven?
                  How large is the piece of meat?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    Let's say 50 pounds. Or 200. Or somewhere in between.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                      Let's say 50 pounds. Or 200. Or somewhere in between.
                      Then a long time. Of course if you're talking abut a specific, much smaller portion of said chunk of meat...

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        your brain.

Comment

Besides people don't hardly even use their cellphones as phones much any more, they use texting and the internet more often and that uses even less power and is not up against your head.

Comment

Visible light has much more energy than radio waves. So, does it cause cancer?

Comment

your brain.
                              That reminds me of All in the Family.

Comment

your brain.
                                Ahhh, a massive chunk of meat. Now if we're talking about yours...

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X