Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump targeted by FBI as Russian agent or asset.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama: "This is my last election. After my election, I'll have more flexibility."
    Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw&app=desktop

This conversation was never intended to be made public!
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
      The answer was quite clear. We have some access to what occurred in meetings between US presidents and Putin but we have zilch knowledge of what Trump and Putin talked about in private. "Trump concealed details of his face-to-face encounters with Putin even from senior officials in administration. "President Trump has gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal details of his conversations with Russian President Vladi*mir Putin, including on at least one occasion taking possession of the notes of his own interpreter and instructing the linguist not to discuss what had transpired with other administration officials, current and former U.S. officials said".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.6b80b0dad284
      Considering the problems with leaks coming out of the Trump White House during the time it is hardly surprising that such steps as gathering up all notes, transcripts etc. from meetings with foreign leaders started taking place.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Considering the problems with leaks coming out of the Trump White House during the time it is hardly surprising that such steps as gathering up all notes, transcripts etc. from meetings with foreign leaders started taking place.
        Hardly surprising... And of course it was because of the the problems with leaks... You could not really think of another explanation. It all makes perfect sense. It's all good.
        "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

And considering there is no source named for the accusations...
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
            And considering there is no source named for the accusations...
            And also the fact that people have said publicly that they do know the content of those meetings...

Like I said, I bet this is coming from some low-level staffers trying to dig up dirt who were frustrated by Trump administration policies to stop leaks and took their false narrative to a compliant liberal media.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              And also the fact that people have said publicly that they do know the content of those meetings...

Like I said, I bet this is coming from some low-level staffers trying to dig up dirt who were frustrated by Trump administration policies to stop leaks and took their false narrative to a compliant liberal media.
              Over on The Shrew, er View this morning Joy Baher was gloating about this and calling Trump "Benedict Donald" before ABC’s Senior White House correspondent Jonathan Karl came on and burst her bubble. After noting how the reports in the Washington Post and New York Times contained "zero evidence" that Trump colluded with the Russians he went on to note that it was Andrew McCabe and his cronies who opened up the probe and how they "deeply detested" Trump. Whoopi Goldberg tried to mitigate what Karl told them by proclaiming that "We don’t know what we don’t know" to which he replied that the fact is that we do "know a lot."

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Johnathan Karl's new mission seems to be tamping down expectations about Mueller's eventual report. We "know a lot", such as the fact that Dirty Cop Mueller doesn't even have enough on the President to compel him to sit for an interview, let alone subpoena him to testify under oath. President Trump did voluntarily answer a few questions in writing in 2018, and when Mueller asked Trump if he was willing to answer a few more, Trump's legal team told the scoundrel to pound sand. When the defense is in the position to tell the prosecutor, "Go away, we're not talking to you," that's great news for the defendant.

Comment

Johnathan Karl's new mission seems to be tamping down expectations about Mueller's eventual report.
                  Carl Bernstein appears to be doing a similar thing but indicating that the spin will be was that Trump is so ignorant and inept he inadvertently allowed the Russians to tamper with the election. Of course Trump wasn't POTUS when all of this happened -- Obama was. And Obama said he told Putin to cut it out and then informed us that Putin did desist.

Comment

Over on The Shrew, er View this morning Joy Baher was gloating about this and calling Trump "Benedict Donald" before ABC’s Senior White House correspondent Jonathan Karl came on and burst her bubble. After noting how the reports in the Washington Post and New York Times contained "zero evidence" that Trump colluded with the Russians he went on to note that it was Andrew McCabe and his cronies who opened up the probe and how they "deeply detested" Trump. Whoopi Goldberg tried to mitigate what Karl told them by proclaiming that "We don’t know what we don’t know" to which he replied that the fact is that we do "know a lot."
                    Yeah right, it's the deep state, rogue. What a lemming!

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                      Yeah right, it's the deep state, rogue. What a lemming!
                      Even the anti-Trumpers appear to be trying to let y'all down easy, soften the blow, so that you don't go into full melt down mode when Mueller's report is released.

Comment

Schiff is floating the possibility of demanding the interpreter's notes from Trump-Putin meetings, so then we'll have a better idea of what was said during the extensive meetings between Trump and Putin. At present not even his own staff know what was said.
                        “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
                          Schiff is floating the possibility of demanding the interpreter's notes from Trump-Putin meetings, so then we'll have a better idea of what was said during the extensive meetings between Trump and Putin. At present not even his own staff know what was said.
                          Fake news.

https://twitter.com/FredFleitz/statu...05714004348929

Comment

Putin has learned how to manipulate the Western democracies by altering the mood and outlook in these countries towards nationalism. Divide and rule.
                            “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                            “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                            “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Even the anti-Trumpers appear to be trying to let y'all down easy, soften the blow, so that you don't go into full melt down mode when Mueller's report is released.
                              We don't even need Muellers report, Trump has been doing Putins bidding right in front of you stupid faces. There's is obviously no waking you hard core Trumpster dumbbells up.

Comment

Hey dumbbell, Trump wanted to pull the U.S. out of NATO, he has undermined our allies around the world, he has been pushing Russian propaganda concerning Poland, Belaruse, Montenegro, and Afghanistan, he wants to cede the Middle East to Russia, pull our troops from S.Korea, he sides with Putin over his own intelligence agencies, lifts sanctions on Russian oligarchs, Putin allies, and undermines democracy here and around the world while promoting dictators. Wake up you stupid moron.

Comment