Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump targeted by FBI as Russian agent or asset.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Hey dumbbell, Trump wanted to pull the U.S. out of NATO, he has undermined our allies around the world, he has been pushing Russian propaganda concerning Poland, Belaruse, Montenegro, and Afghanistan, he wants to cede the Middle East to Russia, pull our troops from S.Korea, he sides with Putin over his own intelligence agencies, lifts sanctions on Russian oligarchs, Putin allies, and undermines democracy here and around the world while promoting dictators. Wake up you stupid moron.
    ...and this just after you accused rogue of being a lemming.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      ...and this just after you accused rogue of being a lemming.
      Yes, and apparently you, OBP, are in the same category as rogue an MM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
        Hey dumbbell, Trump wanted to pull the U.S. out of NATO, he has undermined our allies around the world, he has been pushing Russian propaganda concerning Poland, Belaruse, Montenegro, and Afghanistan, he wants to cede the Middle East to Russia, pull our troops from S.Korea, he sides with Putin over his own intelligence agencies, lifts sanctions on Russian oligarchs, Putin allies, and undermines democracy here and around the world while promoting dictators. Wake up you stupid moron.

You're not even trying anymore.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Yes, and apparently you, OBP, are in the same category as rogue an MM.
          Lack of sufficiently bad news on the Trump front getting you down, Jim?
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
            Lack of sufficiently bad news on the Trump front getting you down, Jim?
            Appaently you're not up to date, OBP. That's what happens when you live in a right wing bubble.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
              Schiff is floating the possibility of demanding the interpreter's notes from Trump-Putin meetings, so then we'll have a better idea of what was said during the extensive meetings between Trump and Putin. At present not even his own staff know what was said.
              Executive Privilege won't allow the notes to be subpoenaed.
              That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

[/idiot liberal talking points]

You keep forgetting to close your tags, Jim...
                That's what
                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Appaently you're not up to date, OBP. That's what happens when you live in a right wing bubble.
                  Looks like I got it right in one.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                    Schiff is floating the possibility of demanding the interpreter's notes from Trump-Putin meetings, so then we'll have a better idea of what was said during the extensive meetings between Trump and Putin. At present not even his own staff know what was said.
                    One problem with Schiff's claim (which was also parroted by Mark Warner) -- it doesn't correspond with reality.

Oops.
                    Last edited by rogue06; 01-15-2019, 10:51 AM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I doubt that Trump’s base worry much that he’s in Putin’s pocket. Recent news about his moleiness may be deliberately softening the blow afore Mueller reports. He is such a proven liar that denials are completely unconvincing. We wait to see his AG pick get a well deserved grilling.
                      “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                      “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                      “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

The irony is that in 2016, Mark Warner was trying to set up numerous clandestine meetings with Christopher Steele's handler, the Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska (yes, the same Deripaska who is good friends with Dirty Copy Mueller). One of Warner's text messages reads, "We want to do this right private in London don’t want to send letter yet cuz if we can’t get agreement wud rather not have paper trail". (Emphasis mine.)

https://dailycaller.com/2018/02/08/s...sian-oligarch/

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          The irony is that in 2016, Mark Warner was trying to set up numerous clandestine meetings with Christopher Steele's handler, the Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska (yes, the same Deripaska who is good friends with Dirty Copy Mueller). One of Warner's text messages reads, "We want to do this right private in London don’t want to send letter yet cuz if we can’t get agreement wud rather not have paper trail". (Emphasis mine.)

https://dailycaller.com/2018/02/08/s...sian-oligarch/
                          Oh, there's no end to the irony in this brouhaha. Obama gets caught on open mic promising collaboration, and Hillary abuses her State Department position to facilitate Russia getting more uranium, but it's Trump who's giving everyone the fainting vapors regarding collaboration.

sigpic

Comment

"Oops" indeed, but this is not the general consensus view of what occurred. "Trump went through “extraordinary lengths” to conceal the contents of his conversations with the leader of one of America’s biggest adversaries. On at least one occasion, during a meeting with Russian officials and then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in Hamburg in 2017, Trump asked his linguist to not share details about what had transpired.

Even high-ranking officials within Trump’s own administration were unaware of specifics discussed between the two leaders, The Post reports."

"there is no detailed record, even in classified files, of Trump’s face-to-face interactions with the Russian leader at five locations over the past two years. Such a gap would be unusual in any presidency, let alone one that Russia sought to install through what U.S. intelligence agencies have described as an unprecedented campaign of election interference".

https://www.vox.com/2019/1/13/181807...putin-meetings
                            “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Unnamed sources = fake news

Comment