Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump targeted by FBI as Russian agent or asset.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Yeah, right, that's why Trump is doing everything Putin could ask of him. Like first floor said, he is undermining our democratic institutions, destroying our alliances, repealing sanctions on Russian oligarchs, and would have done the same for the Kremlin itself had the congress allowed him to. He is also going out of his way to push Russian propaganda concerning Poland, Belaruse, Montenegro and Afghanistan. Like I said, apparently you are not to bright, but you'll find out pretty soon. Of course you'll still deny it, blame it on the deep state, just like Trump wants you to.
    You HAVE to be a CNN bot. There's no way a human could regurgitate THAT MUCH bull crap amd not be named Jim Acosta...
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
      You HAVE to be a CNN bot. There's no way a human could regurgitate THAT MUCH bull crap amd not be named Jim Acosta...
      I really can't tell if he believes this nonsense, or if he's just trolling us.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I shouldn't have to repeat it stupid, Trumps been doing it right in front of your stupid face. Of course, in your case it's probably just a matter of you being just as anti-democratic and treasonous at heart to western democracy as Trump himself is in action.

Comment

Sounds like sour grapes to me...
          Or treason, more likely. We all know that Trump puts himself and his own interests ahead of all else...including his own country.
          “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Another little known fact is that when FBI agents approached Dirty Cop Mueller's good buddy, the Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, and told him they wanted to build a case of collusion against Trump, Deripska laughed in their face and said, "You're trying to create something out of nothing!"
            "Dirty cop" indeed! You're a laugh a minute, MM.

You keep recycling this tired old op-ed dating back to mid 2018. Talk about desperate!

When Republican Robert Mueller was first appointed as special counsel it was a rare bipartisan moment; both sides embraced him as special counsel and he has shown himself to be ideal for the job.
            “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
              Putin gave you Trump to destroy your institutions and alliances from the inside. I’m not sure that Putin knew how toxic Trump would be to Western interests but I expect he is loving every minute of the chaos. Trump is just being Trump and Putin just had to let him loose.
              Quote of the day. And the fact that some twebbers are still in complete denial just makes it even more relevant.
              "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                Putin gave you Trump to destroy your institutions and alliances from the inside. I’m not sure that Putin knew how toxic Trump would be to Western interests but I expect he is loving every minute of the chaos. Trump is just being Trump and Putin just had to let him loose.
                Next Putin will get all Trump's supporters to hand in or destroy their firearms, and put all their money into Uranium future bonds. Also they will begin adopting Russian culture, for example drinking way too much vodka and then drunk-posting nonsense on social media. Nice to see you leading the way in that. Putin is proud of you.
                ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

Interesting stuff:

The constraints that Trump imposed are part of a broader pattern by the president of shielding his communications with Putin from public scrutiny and preventing even high-ranking officials in his own administration from fully knowing what he has told one of the United States’ main adversaries.

As a result, U.S. officials said there is no detailed record, even in classified files, of Trump’s face-to-face interactions with the Russian leader at five locations over the past two years. Such a gap would be unusual in any presidency, let alone one that Russia sought to install through what U.S. intelligence agencies have described as an unprecedented campaign of election interference. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.51a1bc2ea77e
                  "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckles View Post
                    Interesting stuff:
                    Another hit-piece from the anti-Trump Washington Compost citing unnamed sources and full of idle speculation. Not so interesting.

Comment

Another hit-piece from the anti-Trump Washington Compost citing unnamed sources and full of idle speculation. Not so interesting.
                      You sound like a Russian troll. Whether by design or happy accident, Putin’s team understand how to motivate and mobilize anti-establishment forces in the US to cause widespread disharmony, turning the US in on itself, against the outside world in order to leave the field clear for him.
                      “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                      “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                      “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

I think what really happened is that some low-level State Department staffers went looking for dirt, were frustrated by Trump administration policies put into place to stop leakers, and then went to the anti-Trump Washington Compost to spin their false narrative.

Comment

Out of curiosity, do we have access to the transcripts and notes of every conversation Obama had with foreign leaders? What about Bush 43? Or Bill Clinton?

Comment

I think what really happened is that some low-level State Department staffers went looking for dirt, were frustrated by Trump administration policies put into place to stop leakers, and then went to the anti-Trump Washington Compost to spin their false narrative.
                            Yes, we all know what you think, MM, i.e. If you want to call it thinking.

Comment

Out of curiosity, do we have access to the transcripts and notes of every conversation Obama had with foreign leaders? What about Bush 43? Or Bill Clinton?
                              Why don't you check in with Breitbart and find out?

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                                Yes, we all know what you think, MM, i.e. If you want to call it thinking.
                                Weak insult. Try again.

Comment